Together.

She was grateful, thankful even.

But, she was also miserable.

Olivia was only weeks away from her expected early due date with the twins, and she had never been more uncomfortable in her entire life. Being pregnant with one baby was enough to wear a woman out, but two? She had been ready to throw in the towel months ago. Between raising 3 kids, trying to find Kenna, and Elliot's recovery, she was at her wits end.

Today she had never been more thankful that Elliot had gotten the all clear a few days ago, and was able to fully use his arm again. She was more than uncomfortable. She had been in pain since late last night, which prevented her from getting any decent amount of sleep. Olivia was irritated and angered easily by the slightest things, including the incessant noise the children made while playing in the house this weekend.

Luckily, Casey and her husband offered to keep the kids at their house for the day so that she could just simply rest. She had called Olivia earlier and heard the exhaustion in her voice. Rest was key at this point in her pregnancy, and Casey understood that all too well.

So now, she lounged in bed, fresh from the warm bath Elliot had drawn for her earlier in the hopes that it would relieve some of her lower back pain. Which it did, and she was thankful he was around to do so.

But sleep didn't come. She had drawn the curtains, turned off the television, and even drank a cup of tea, but her mind was running a mile a minute. Although the twins had at least another month left, they could arrive at any moment, which terrified Olivia. There were so many loose ends she never even thought she'd still be needing to tie. One of them including Kenna. She tried her best to stay up to date with her squad, but they weren't very keen on sharing information with her. The last thing they wanted to do was stress her out with leads that were only dead ends.

Everyday she struggled when she would see the worry lines only increase on Elliot's face. It had only been a few months since him and Kenna established a comfortable relationship, but he loved her immeasurably. Three long weeks had gone by, and still no sign of Kenna. They had come close last weekend when they thought they had found a reliable lead, but it had only left them on a wild goose chase. She could tell he was trying his hardest to hold it together, but look in his eyes every time her case had been brought up went empty, as if he was slowly giving up on finding her.

So she laid.

Sleep would not be coming today.

Or tonight.

Or any night it seemed, until life had decided to fall back into place. For so long, things had been going perfect after the birth of Penelope. Olivia had almost forgotten what sorrow felt like.

"Hey you," she was pulled from her reverie, when she heard a soft voice call from the door.

Elliot.

"How'd you know?" she said. Referring to the fact that she hadn't fallen asleep yet.

Instead of answering, he pulled his arm from behind his back revealing a small bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream, her current favorite. A small smile spread across his face as he walked towards the bed to hand it to her.

"Maybe this will help you feel just a little bit better?"

"Much better. Thanks," she choked out with an already mouth full of ice cream. He chuckled at how excited she was, almost resembling Penelope. "What's so funny?" she pinched his shoulder.

"Nothing I just- I missed being able to do this for you," he gave her leg a light squeeze before placing his hand over her swell. "It's getting pretty crowded in there," she placed a hand on the underside of her belly, slightly flinching. "Baby, what's wrong?"