8. Replacement

Justin's POV:

"Iris! Iris!" I rushed to her house. This news was too good to keep to myself. If I tell her that I'm pretending to go out with the Ariana Grande, she's gonna flip. The door was answered by her little brother.

"What do you want Bieber" he said annoyed by my presence. Ah, Noah, the annoying brat that always asks over 100 questions and tries to blackmail you so he could get his way.

"Is Iris home I need to tell her something important" I tired to catch my breath. I really  wish I didn't run here.

"Are you finally going to tell her that you love her" he made kissing noises with his mouth. I'm so glad I don't have siblings to annoy me like this. I gave up talking to the brat so I pushed him out of my way, I then was greeted by Iris' mom, literally my favorite person in the world.

"Hey Justin it's a surprise to see you here" she had her usual sweet smile that'll make you feel warm inside.

"Hey Mrs. Parker, is Iris home?"

"Yeah she should be upstairs, she's been locked up in there since last night, I'm guessing you guys studied extremely hard last night" she said. Studied? Is that the excuse Iris told her when sneaking out to the party? I hated lying to people, it makes me feel so guilty inside, I barely tell any lies, I do it once in a while, that's usually when Iris needs me to lie to prevent her from getting into trouble.

"Yeah that's exactly what we did" I let out a nervous chuckle before I bolted up the stairs. The excitement within me was going to burst any second, I didn't even bother to knock on her door, I swung it open.

That's when my eyes saw an unusual disturbing sight, Iris was naked in bed with a stranger I haven't seen before. He was hovered on top of her sucking the life out of her neck and lips. When Iris noticed me standing there, she quickly pushed him off of her and pulled her sheets over her. "Oh my god Justin.." she said shocked.

I covered my eyes and closed the door right back up. That was by far the most terrifying sight ever. I would never thought Iris could score one. Who even was that guy? I'm starting to think this is the reason why she ditched me last night at the party.

The door opened again, Iris cheeks were bright red, I was holding in my laughter. I can imagine the type of embarrassment she must be feeling right now. "You didn't see anything" she said.

"I've seen enough"

"Please don't tell my parents they're gonna kill me" she begged.

"I don't think your parents wants to know anything about your sex life"

"I didn't have sex dumbass, we were just making out" she should know by now that I'm not easy to fool. Making out with a person doesn't require getting naked with them in bed.

"Who was that anyways" I laid on her bed as she finished off getting dressed.

"just some guy from the party"

"So you're starting to have sexual intercourse with random guys now?" I would never thought Iris would turn out like the rest of these females who freely gives themselves up to guys who just want to get into their pants.

"He's not a random guy" she argued starting to get annoyed with me.

"You don't even know the guy's name Iris!"