Crazystar and Comebacks

Heyo, it's Crazystar, and there's all this talk about who's better at comebacks, Duskie or Moon, but I'm the one who actually regularly "burns" kids at school(at my school, they call it "roasting") xD They're annoying, they deserve it, don't feel too bad for them.

Want some examples? Well today, in AP World History, I commented something about the lesson and one of the kids is all like, "That fact is completely useless." I just smirk and say, "It's my official job to know a lot of useless things. I guess that's why I know you."

A few weeks ago, I was drawing a comic in French class because I was bored as usual, and one of the girls says, "Wow, you never do any work during class." I'm just all like, "Yeah? Well, you never do your hair!" (I used a version of that one in WFE for those of you that noticed xD)

Want one more example? Last week, one of my friends was approached by this annoying boy who was surrounded by his gang of annoying friends, and he's all like, "Hey, *My Friend's Name*, c'mon, roast me!" because they probably wanted to laugh at my friend's reaction. My friend looked really uncomfortable in the situation, so I just walk up casually and say, "Why do you want to be roasted? Are you a chicken?"

So, let's just admit it, I win Duskie vs Moon, because I'm CG's manager, I'm awesome, and because I can. Who's with me?