CG Admins in a Nutshell

Also known as Frost's unwanted opinions.

CrazystarThunderClan - World's best manager, organizes everything and keeps admins in check. Sometimes disappears for long periods of time, but can always be called upon using the command //SummonCrazy.

firestar4ever - She probably exists. Somewhere.

LightningStrikeTC - Known for vanishing from existence, having a really cool name, and using lots of image filters.

Blazestorm - Friendliest human, also known as Mom. Acts as mediator between other admins, always replies to Frost when she's going off on random tangents.

Spidercat_14 - Ultimate organizer, cover maker, and comes up with lots of ideas. Has an entire army of spider minions at her disposal.

-Aqua_Storm- - Pops in at random times to chat and write chapters before vanishing again. 

Brambleclaw4ever - Mysterious admin who nobody knows much about. Except maybe Frost, Frost knows all.

CharlettShipping - Blake, and admin who almost never talks but everybody seems to like anyway. We call him bacon sometimes, he hates it.

Frostycloud -Magical alter-Frost from another dimension, does dimension-y thing in free time.

FrostFireWarriorCat - Conceited admin who likes to pick fights with Duskie, proclaim her superiority, make crazy, unwarranted remarks, talk to herself, and tell everyone about weird stuff that happens during her day. Definitely the coolest admin on here though.

awesomesauceoreos - Impossible to get mad at, gets along with everyone, communicates using mainly adorable heart emojis.

helloilovecats - Peasant who makes covers, argues with everyone [but especially Frost], has amazing comebacks, and hosts a lot of contests. 

WarriorCatMoon335 - Thinks she's better than everyone, including Frost, but Frost has not stabbed her in the neck because she's Frost's tiny clone. Will one day take Frost's position of being superior to most other beings, excluding Frost. [You see, this is why I say Frawstyface should leave in shame and never ever come back. ~Duskie]

WarriorCatFan53 - Very illusive, probably does things.

Featherfrost - Friendly admin who is not allowed to go by Frost. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE AND A HALF!

A/N: All of the above reviews are meant jokingly, and are not meant to be offensive in anyway. Except maybe Duskie's, Duskie is the worst.

Run while you can.

~WarningFrost

I'm coming for you, Frawstyface.

And when I reach you, you'd better watch out.

Because it won't be pretty.

~Duskie

Yeah, cause you'll be there.

~Frost