Chapter 5

How or when did I fell into unconsciousness? I have no idea until the moment I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room, God.. God...hello God can you tell me what happened? Am I dead? Is this heaven or is this hell? Please tell me I'm in heaven. 

There were this annoying beeping sound piercing through my ears. I turned to look at the source to find that it was the EKG machine monitoring my heart. My ears felt so sensitive as each time the beep sound came on my ears would ring and throb.  

"Mr. EKG please shut up oh my god are you trying to make me go deaf!?" I covered my ears and curled in a fetal position. 

"Are you really talking to an EKG machine and even gave it a gender?" 

I looked up to see Axel sitting next to the bed smirking at me. 

"Uhhhh... no, I think you're going coo-coo in the brain and you have too much wax in your ears that you be hearing things." 

I turned to lay on my back and closed my eyes pretending to sleep. 

If I pretend good enough I think he will believe me and think he had misheard and that it was all in his coo-coo brain. 

"Miyako" His voice somehow comforted me making me feel at ease, the awfully uncomfortable pain and sensation from before were no longer taunting me; but I felt extremely weak and my stomach as if on cue started to growl louder than ever causing me to blush. 

I swear I don't even want to open my eyes, so I kept my eyes squeezing shut wanting to save myself from the embarrassment. 

I heard a soft chuckle that sent sparks through the core of my spine. I couldn't help how my body involuntarily started to shiver. What kind of abomination is this?! How and why is this person making me feel this way? The way my body reacted from the ever so slightest touch, or his smooth deep velvety voice whenever he speaks and even when he says my name; this is crazy. 

His minty fresh breath tickles my faces, oh my sweet baby cakes he's so close to me, I'm going to die, I'm going to die! I don't know how long I'm going to keep this composure until I give into my temptations that has now been itching its way to the surface of my mind telling me to lean up just a bit to close the awfully annoying gap between us. God am I hearing myself right now? It's simple, I'm crazy that's the only explanation I could dig up.  

"I know you are awake." His voice held amusement 

"No I'm not." I argued still keeping my eyes shut

"Well then you must be sleeping beauty, and maybe a kiss will wake you from your slumber..." He trailed 

I opened my eyes pushing him away from me

"Ew you creep, you perv, you-you....I just met you and here you are trying to violate me." I shrieked 

I took a pillow and attacked him but come on now a pillow? Miyako you could've done much better than that. 

He was full on laughing 

"Stop! Stop it! Sh-sh-shhhhh" I pointed my finger at him and motioned for him to come closer, when he was in my reach I went to put my hands covering his mouth shushing him from laughing but the gesture made him laugh even harder.

He calmed down and looked straight into my eyes. His deep ocean blue eyes was so mesmerizing I could look at it forever but then again that'd be weird and he'd think I'm some kind of crazy girl drooling over him. *Mentally wipes mouth and checks for drool stains, okay two thumbs up I'm good*

"How are you? I could sense your pain, I meant I could hear you crying in pain. You had all of us worried." 

"Where are they?" Realizing that my family was no where to be found.