Chapter 4 Part 1

"What's your name? I've never seen you around here before."

"Well that's for me to know and for you to..... never find out."

He stood there looking even more amused as his lips slowly curved upwards into a smile showing a slight dimple upon his cheeks.  

The longer we stand there just looking at each other, the way his deep ocean blues eyes seems to penetrate through my core; causing a jittery-like sensation where every inch of nerves in my body awakens. A fluttery feeling as if thousands of butterflies seems to have easily access into my stomach and have a full on disco party. If you listened closely you can almost hear the faint music playing.

Whoever this guy is, he's cute, yes, but for all I know he's some crazy psychopath killer or a stalker who has a collection of girls hair hidden in his closet that he likes to sniff around whenever he feels stressed (Lol-omg the what ifs in life). Shivers

"Okay.... So like, umm I'm going to go now." I sidestep and walked passed him when I thought I was in the clear, a firm hand held onto my wrist causing me to stop. A rush of foreign sparks and warmth between our contact slivers its way up into my nerves causing my body to shiver and my heart to skip a beat.

I turned to look at him to see his eyes were a shade nearly black. "Mate" slipped smoothly between his luscious lips.

My body ran hot, he nearly took my breath away but why? Why did it felt so... right? Why was he making me feel as if we were somehow connected like our souls were meant to be combined as one? I never met this guy and yet I felt as if a part of me has already known him.

Who is this guy and what is a mate? And why do I feel so drawn to him? Oh fish sticks I don't even know the guy and I am already so easily allowing him to enter my heart and awaken all of these foreign feelings within me.

Shame on you, Miyako.

A jumble of questions ram its way into my head begging for answers that I wasn't even sure I wanted to ask.

I pulled my hands away even though a part of me wanted nothing more than just to stand there and savor the electrifying sparks and warmth that had me instantly addicted from the moment he held onto my wrist; but it was the better thing to do because in reality this should be weird and uncomfortable.

He looked hurt but in a flicker of seconds his expression turned into a hard stare masking away any emotions that has made its way to the knowing eyes a few seconds ago.

"I'm going to ask again, what are you doing on my territory?" His tone was rather rough that the previous account.

"What? Your territory? Where?" I started to look around, examining the boulders near the lake, the fallen tree leaves and the tree branches; I stood on the tip of my toes and hover my hand over my eyes as I scanned the area.

"Hmm where could it be?"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm looking to see if your name is written anywhere or if there are any sign that says no trespassers. But I don't think I see any, I'm sorry to break it to you but this seems to be open to everyone."

At that moment he started to chuckle causing my heart to skip a beat. God why does everything he do has this effect on me. Ugh my dad is so going to kill me.

"Maybe you're new here but make sure next time you are a little more cautious of your surroundings; and maybe if you asked me politely I will consider letting you wander around my territory and bathe again." He smirked

My cheeks grew red, did he-did he just.... Realization hit me hard, he saw everything; I did what any normal rational person would do, probably not... I screamed "You perv!" and slapped him pretty much in embarrassment and I ran.

Letting my legs guide me, I ran and ran until somehow I came back home. Entering the house as quietly as I can; hoping that no one is around, yes! the house was still quiet. Thank goodness. I went to change into something more comfortable and tried to forget what had just happened.

Its okay Miyako, you'll probably never see him again so it'll be all right. I mean it will save me the embarrassment if we never meet because of the fact that he practically saw me naked. But the thought of never seeing him again made my heart clench in pain.

"Oh noooo" I wailed

I had realized that I am never going to be able to go swim better yet even stroll anywhere near the woods again; to save myself from seeing him again and saving the much needed embarrassment, I had to stay away.

Ugh, I so hate you mysterious awfully good looking and-definitely delicious-who I should be thinking is creepy but I'm not-guy.

Oh god I'm going crazy, thinking about some guy that I don't even know. Gee Louise.

Google, Siri, anything, or anyone.... like how to get a grip of oneself? Because I need one, fast like right now.

* * * * *

"Miyako come down for dinner dear."

It was dinner time already and I had not notice that I fell asleep; but that explain a lot: such as the drool stains on the side of my mouth and the eye booger on the inner corners of my eyes... what? I'm being realistic here it ain't cute; and the oh so hot imagery of me having a heated make out session with that guy from earlier in that very mother fudging lake, that my friend is never going to happen. It is.... in my deluded mind of course.

I went to wash up and made sure to brush my teeth because for all I know I can never be to sure and it will never, I repeat never EVER going to be safe around Brayden because I know he's always going to tease me.

Oh he's so funny man... not

I'm going to need to think of good comebacks at him though. It's war. (Mental imagery of me suiting up in my armor ready for battle and holding a book that says perfect comebacks for dummies)

When I felt quite presentable I went downstairs and helped Aunt Michelle set up the table; Brayden and Uncle Michael were in the living room talking about how to self defend and how to knock down an opponent with the least amount of harm. boys

There were a knock at the door, hmm ever since I'm here we never had any visitors. I couldn't help but feel giddy inside because I get to interact and see another human being other than my family.

Yay new people.

I offered to get the door.

Mentally preparing myself to greet them, I finally opened the door. Standing there with a full on smirk plastered on his face, yes I know you all guessed it right: it's the guy, that Greek god-like guy from earlier today. My jaw dropped open and I swear to you a fly could've shimmy its way in there.

"Why hello, we've meet again."