Chapter 4 Part 2

I didn't want to breathe, I didn't want to think that this is actually real that Mr. Handsome who I am extremely too embarrass to make eye contact with is now in the house and sitting across the table from me in the dining room. 

I couldn't help the heat that is slowly burning my cheeks. 

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream and I want nothing more than to pull my hair because I am beyond scared and embarrassed; this guy not that long ago saw me bathing in the lake in nothing more than my naked skin, he saw everything. If he even speak a word about what he saw I might as well dig a hole and bury myself. 

And to make everything worse, he apparently knows my family better yet he is Brayden's best-friend. 

"Miyako this is Axel and Axel this is my little cousin, Miyako."

"Miyako" He tested my name on his lips which made my body quiver thank god for the chair holding me. Catching my attention as my eyes finally met his, I almost regretted it but I was more than satisfied of how my name rolled off his tongue. 

A twinkle glistened in his deep blue eyes, it held swirls of happiness, care, longing, hunger, crave, lust and love? 

I quickly stood up and grabbed Axel's hand pulling him up from his seat; he looked extremely pleased. I tried my hardest to suppress a moan when those sweet warm sparks invaded my nerves causing my body to nearly turn into liquid and my breath to be caught midway in my throat. I had to take a few breaths to compose myself. 

"Uh c-c-can you excuse us one minute please I have a question to ask Axel" 

"You two met before?" Uncle Michael asked raising an eyebrow

"No! No, I just wanted to ask him a quick question but I don't want to ask here because knowing Brayden he's going to make everything a chance to make fun of me." I side eyed Brayden 

"Ohhhh looks like my little cousin here wants to ask for Axel's number huh... mmhmm sure, sure little cousin. Don't take too long or I am going to come get you two and I'll make sure to bring a tank of brea-"

"Ahhhh-lalala... don't you even think about saying it Brayden." I glared at him almost daring him to try me; but god my heart was banging in my chest. In my mind I am begging that he don't embarrass me in front of Axel, I didn't want to be more embarrass than I already am. 

Aunt Michelle did her signature move, she quickly rolled up a magazine and whacked him on the back of his head causing Brayden to yelp in surprise. 

"Ow mom why did you do that for?" 

"It wasn't me it was your father."

Uncle Michael was about to open his mouth to protest but Aunt Michelle gave him a look in which he quickly closed his mouth and grabbed a newspaper to avoid my aunts piercing eyes. Feeling satisfied she giggled.

"Take your time honey" She winked 

This earned a soft chuckled from Axel which made my cheeks red 

Not helping aunt Michelle 

I pulled Axel to the hallway away from the sight of my family. 

Making sure that the coast is clear I finally turned to Axel who was smiling

"What are you smiling about?!" I whispered yelled feeling annoyed

He lifted his left arm showing that I am still holding on to him. 

I quickly let go like it burned me

"What are you doing here?" 

"Well visiting my best friend of course."