|24| This is Logic

Começar do início

"I really want some chicken wings."

Huffing, Y/N stood up from the couch and made her way to the door. She groaned quietly before opening the door, moving aside to let the girls in. And each girl had brought something with them in their hands. Ally had two movies in her hand, Normani had a plate that was empty and Dinah had a bag, a bag she found very suspicious. She closed the door once they were all in, following them into the living room.

"I have two movies." Ally said happily, sitting on the couch as she looked at the two. Normani sat next to her, the plate she had nowhere around so she assumed she threw it away. Dinah was standing up, her arms crossed with the bag still in her hand.

Y/N looked at them, waiting to see who would speak up next. She wasn't going to question why they were here, she knew why they were here. Lauren must have told them to accompany her while she was on her date with Camila. Sure she's still somewhat annoyed that Lauren is treating her like she can't be left alone, but if she's being honest she's grateful because she would have been bored alone.

"I was thinking maybe The Vow first, then–"

Dinah interrupted her,"That's nice, sunshine, really it is." Y/N chuckled at the pout Ally had, crossing her arms as she looked at Dinah, waiting for her to continue. She saw Dinah take something out the bag, and her eyes widen, along with Ally's and Normani's, when she saw what it was."I was thinking we play 'Never Have I Ever', drinking edition." Dinah held up the bottle of whiskey, a smirk on her face.

Ally gasped loudly."Where did you get that?"

"You suck at hiding things." Dinah muttered, earning a glare from the short girl."Come on, Ally. It will be fun. We will get to know Y/N better and she will get to know us better."

"I'm down." Normani shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" Y/N shrugged too.

They waited on Ally, they wouldn't play if they didn't have Ally's approval. Ally saw the eyes on her, she sighed quietly knowing that there was no way out of this. So she shrugged,"Fine." Dinah cheered, rushing into the kitchen and coming back with four small glasses for whiskey. Y/N sat down on the floor, the girls joining her to create a small circle.

"Alright, I'll start." Dinah flipped her hair once she was done serving each shot glass up. She smirked when she locked eyes with Y/N, at first Y/N didn't think much of it until she heard Dinah say,"Never have I ever been a nineteen year old girl named Y/N."

All eyes were now on Y/N, she furrowed her eyebrows as she said,"Okay, but...., I feel like that one was aimed at me." Dinah playfully rolled her eyes, gesturing Y/N to drink her shot. Sighing, Y/N brought the cup to her lips and gulped it down, cringing at the burn she felt in her throat.

Dinah's whole plan for the night; get Y/N drunk so she could get the truth out of her. Ally might have let the conversation between her and Y/N slip when Dinah and Normani came over last night. The short girl really tried to lie, she really did. But Ally can't lie for the life of her, and the girls knew when the girl lied. So when Ally told Normani and Dinah about the conversation, Dinah had to know for sure. Dinah always had a plan, a plan that led to trouble. And Y/N realized, and remembered, that a little too late.

*
W
a
n
t
e
d
*

"Y/N, truth or dare."