"Don't tempt me." Placing a hand over her heart, she playfully nudged me.

The door chimed informing us that a new customer has arrived and we both turned around to see him. I stood still when I saw him glaring at me, "Why were you not picking up my calls?" He asked and I gave him a coy smile, "Because I was working, Alex."

Folding his hands, he showed off his muscles through his dark brown leather jacket, "I am here to pick you up."

"But I am not done yet-" I tried to be reasonable, but Savanah interrupted, "Take her, I will take care of the store."

"You are such a sweetheart." Alex thanked her and I could see her eyes twinkling in happiness as her cheeks turned into the shade of pink.

Teasing her, I whispered to Alex, "Why don't you take her instead?"

'Oh! Don't you dare to turn this on me, Susan" Sav narrowed her eyes at me and Alex's soft eyes turned into a glare.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked again with a hint of anger in his tone. Giving him a glass of water, I answered his question, "I have to do the monthly budgeting for the diner and food products today. If it were not for that, I would have surely joined you guys."

"I am sure Savanah can do that." He argued and stared at her for a moment. Clearing her throat, she apologized, "I am not trained to do that yet."

"Can't you do that tomorrow?" He asked by running a hand through his hair. Albeit I felt bad for rejecting his invitation, I knew what my priorities are, "I kept on postponing this thing for a week and now its finally time to get over with it."

Releasing a frustrated sigh, he nodded his head in understanding and left the diner. Covering my face with my hands, I whined, "I feel like I am a horrible person."

"You turned him down. You definitely are a horrible person." She remarked with a smirk.

"I should have said yes." I regretted my decision as I was torn between my duty and pleasure. The doorbell chimed and we both turned around to greet the customer until we realized it was him, "Are you 'sure' sure?" Alex asked with a wicked smile and I laughed at his attempt.

"I think being a horrible person suits me." Whispering that to Sav, I rejected him again by nodding my head and he left in disappointment.

"Huh! What was he thinking? That I will say YES?" I talked nonchalantly while Sav cleaned the floor, "You got a second chance, but you repeated the same mistake." She joked and I waved her off, "I will be in the back area. Call me if you need anything."

The moment I entered the back area, I heard the doorbell chime again and I knew it was Alex who was trying hard to change my mind. Rearranging the diner's budgeting papers, I yelled loud enough for Alex to hear me from the back, "NO. I am not going to the nightclub with you, because I have a lot of work to do and I am a horrible person. So, you can go to my nightclub and have as much as fun you want to have. Also, I want to avoid Sean. I hope that answers your question." By the time I said that, I was literally gasping for air and came out to the front to see Sav chuckling nervously.

"I-I am sorry. She was expecting someone else." She stuttered which was weird and I turned around to see him. He was standing near the door with his hands in his pocket and his eyes wandering around the diner.

"How can I help you?" Sav asked in a small voice and I gulped as his presence was enough to make me nervous. My eyes were fixed on the floor as I tried to calm myself and took small steps backwards to escape the room.

"Let the naughty one help me." I heard his demand and instantly looked at him to see him smirking at me already. Lowering my gaze, I licked my lips in embarrassment and gave him a small smile. Grabbing the menu from the counter, I lead him towards the farthest table in the room so that I could work peacefully. My heart was beating fast and I hoped that we would leave soon. People like him meant danger and I wanted to stay away from it.