"Trevor." I go to hug him and I can't help but smile. I just know he's also thinking about the gift he sent.

"Since you're hugging me I take it you weren't creeped out?" He jokes.

"No I liked it. Thank you"

"I'm glad then" He says and we both laugh.

"Maybe I should get you something then?" before Trevor can reply, Zayn clears his throat. Honestly I almost forgot he's here. "Oh Trevor this Zayn and Zayn this is Trevor" They shake hands and exchange hello's. Zayn tries to seem polite but I can tell he's a bit annoyed.

Thankfully before things can get too awkward the doors open and we say our goodbyes. Zayn and I head silently to his car, which, I surprisingly didn't see yesterday. We get in the car and Zayn starts the car.

Wait for it...

"Isn't that the guy from the cafe?" he frowns.

"Yes, it is."

"And he lives in the same building as you?" he asks calmly.

"Yep." I pop the 'p'. He just sighs and drives to my work.

"So Saturday then, I'll come pick you up in the morning?"

"Okay." I say and see that we're parked in front of the practice.

After I gather my things and turn around to tell him goodbye but he surprises me by pecking my lips slowly. I mean sure we kiss but something about this one felt more, I don't know...intimate?

"Bye." he smiles "enjoy your day."

"Bye Zayn." I smile and get out the car.

Work goes as usual, clients in and out and obviously paper work. I truly enjoy my work I wouldn't exchange it for anything but it takes its toll on you. It's exhausting physically and mentally. Which is why I'm as excited as I am to have this movie night with my two best friends tonight. I could use the relaxing night with my friends.

After work me and Cate head home together. Mark arrives about an hour after us.

"Okay which movie first?" I ask as we browse through the relatively new releases.

"Deadpool." Mark and Cate say immediately and I just smirk at them. After choosing the movie we all cuddle on the couch with a blanket big enough for the three of us, complete with tons of junk food on the table.

That's how the night goes we watch movie after movie, including mean girls. By the time we all start yawning and getting sleepy it's just after 3 am. Cate is already asleep on the couch and mark keeps closing and opening his eyes. Chuckling I stand up and Mark does the same. We put the blanket on Cate and Mark runs to my room and I follow suit.

"Mark what the hell are you doing?" I ask as he lays on my bed with clothes and all.

"Sleeping of course." he mumbles into my sheets. Chuckling I slap his ass.

"Who said you could? the couch is yours babe."

"No, we didn't fight so I don't get to sleep on the couch." He mumbles.

"Okay gosh, at least take off your clothes."

"Getting kinky now are we Mel?" Mark laughs and I can't help but laugh along.

"No you freak. Fine, you can sleep in those jeans then." I say and head the bathroom to change into my PJ's. When I return to the room Mark's clothes are on my floor and he is only in his boxers.

"You know you would sleep here why didn't you bring damn clothes?"

"Ugh Mel don't pretend that you don't like it."