4.

Finally, its Friday and we get to relax and have a night out. I've been working at the practice for about a week now and I'm definitely going to enjoy myself tonight. I've needed a break and thank goodness it's now. Cate and I are busy getting ready to go out and Trevor sent me text earlier saying he'll be here at 8:30 and its now 7:30 so we have and hour to get dressed.

"I don't know what to wear, most of my dresses are sexy for work but I need something sexy for a club, you know." I do have a few dresses for going out but tonight they just don't appeal to me that much.

"Hold on, take this and go get dressed no complaining. Hurry up Trevor will be here soon" she grabs a random black dress and throws it at me.

I feel amazing in this dress and I haven't even seen myself yet. I move to the mirror, I take a look at myself, and I have to say I look good. The black dress hugs my body perfectly, and shows of my curves in all the right places, the dress has a low cut at the back, and it shows just the right amount of cleavage and it stops mid-thigh, is not to short either which is why I like it so much and I pair it up with black heels. Cate looks just as amazing with her red dress with lace covering her arms and just above the breast and she also is wearing black heels. We do our hair and make-up and we're set for the night.

True to his word Trevor knocks at exactly 8:30 and we take our clutches and head to open the door. Trevor is wearing black snug jeans and a blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up his elbows and I shamelessly check him out. I feel his eyes on me and I look to find him raking his eyes up and down my body until he gets to my face and a smirk plays at his lips, I smile back at him.

"You ladies look beautiful" he says as he quickly eyes Cate's and I's outfit "you ready to go?" he asks and we nod "we're taking a cab, because I doubt any of us wants to be the DD" and we laugh in agreement "We have a ride back since my friends are going to be there and one of them doesn't drink, you guys okay with that?" he says and we agree yet again. We make our way out the building and quickly call a cab.

We get the club called midnight and I can already hear the base of the music playing outside. There is hardly a line so we make it in quick and the smell of alcohol and smoke fills my nose, strobe lights are lighting the place up and the dance floor is packed with people grinding and groping on each other. I look up notice and a VIP section on the second floor filled with what looks like rich business men and Trevor tells us to go look for a table as he goes to the bar to order our drinks.

"Oh gosh I can't wait to get trashed" Cate says as we get seated at a table and I laugh.

"You always want to get trashed, but I feel you hey it's been one long ass week and I'm so glad it's over" I say and search for Trevor in the crowd to see if he's coming.

"So you and Trevor huh?" she says and suggestively wiggles her eyebrows with a huge grin on her face "and don't deny it because I saw the way you were checking each other out"

"I won't lie; he looks good but it's way too early to be catching feelings." I say seriously but smile slightly at her facial expression.

"Here are your drinks ladies, enjoy" Trevor says and so the night begins. After we all finished our first glass Trevor's two friends arrive and the join us at the table, they both have a boyish charm and they're really cute. They introduce themselves, one has blonde hair and blue eyes-his name is Luke and the other one has black hair and green eyes and his name is Bradley.

As the night goes on we drink more but we aren't drunk yet only starting to get tipsy and I realize that Luke is the DD since he's been only drinking coke the whole night.