12.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off at 06:30 and I quickly turn it off with a loud groan. I despise waking up this early, and believe me when I say I'm not a morning person. Thank goodness it's Friday already. I don't know how long I could've lasted with this hectic week. One thing to look forward to though is the movie night tonight. I can't help but internally smile at the thought. because it's way too early for my face muscles to function.

Opening my eyes fully I become aware that I am in fact not alone in my bed. We must have fallen asleep while watching movies because he planned on going back home since he has work in the morning. I turn my body to face him and it amazes me how someone can be so beautiful. His mouth in a small pout, flat bed hair and eyes shut. I don't even think a baby could pull of being this cute without trying.

Not wanting Zayn to see me like this because well let's face it I probably look like death after waking up, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and try at least to look decent. After finishing brushing I wake Zayn. I'm sure he also should get ready for work.

"Zayn wake up". I say while walking to his side to shake him a bit. All I get in response is a groan.

"Zayn you have to get to work." This time he hums but buries his face into the pillow.

"Zayn, come on you going to make us both late." I try to shake him but he just ignores me.

"Zayn!" I say a bit louder.

"What!" he says annoyed. To be honest I'm also annoyed. I didn't tell him to fall asleep in my room without clothes for work the next day. I'm also annoyed because I must wake up this early and he's just making it worse.

"I'm going to shower and you have to get to work." without a second glance I go the bathroom with my clothes and everything since I'm not sure if Zayn will be there after I take a shower.

By the time I'm done, I'm almost sure Zayn left because I kind of took my time in there. You can imagine my surprise when I find Zayn sitting on my bed, dressed in his dark jean and black button up shirt from yesterday, while typing something on his phone.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush?" he asks.

"Well, hello to you too." I say as I gather my things for work. Zayn walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

"Hi, sleep well?" and I just hum in response, trying to think where the hell I put one of my files. "You look pretty today." he says peppering kisses on my jaw, causing me to giggle.

"Thank you and yes, it's under the sink in the bathroom." this time he hums while still holding on to me.

"Zayn you're going to make me late." I say between giggles and trying to move out of his hands.

"Let me brush my teeth then I'll take you to work yeah?"

"Okay" with that he leaves and comes back a few minutes later.

"Ready?"

"Yep." but then I realize I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I'll just ask Nina to get me something. I tell Cate that I'll see her at work and Zayn make our way to the elevator.

"So you got plans for Saturday?"

"Not that that I can think of." I tell him.

"Want to do something then?"

"Are you asking me on a date, Mr. Malik?"

"Most certainly Ms. Reed" He says as the elevator door opens and to my surprise I see Trevor standing there. My smile widens when I remember his Valentines gift.