WAR

When the consciousness hit him, his eyes opened but he could still feel the pain at the back of his head. He heard the voices around him, sounded like the talking voices. He took a better view so that he could see them. They are the people who were in black suits, the people who hit him and who grabbed Sulli.

" Sulli..", he murmured her name when he remembered what happened to her.

" Sulli. Where are you?", he asked again. Lucky that these men were enough far from him to unable to hear him. While his heart was boiling in worry, he felt like his body was being tied to a pile by the hands. The ropes around his wrist were too strong. Unexpectedly, he felt a warm skin touched his of wrist. He realized that there was another one who was also being tied like him, back to back. And with no doubt, it was her.

" Sulli. Sulli!", he called her name but he got no response that made him realize that she was unconscious. But unfortunately, his voice was echoed in the place that made the men to get aware of him.

" He's awake. Call the Master.", said one man. A man left the room, as he said, to call that master.

" You awake?", he saw a man walking towards him. When he got a light, he found that man is the fellow of Hae Jin, the Master. He realized that these men aren't humans, they are vampires like him.

" Why did you do this?", he asked between his teeth.

" We just did what our master asked.", the man said with the mocking tone. Sehun turned to look at her at the corner of his eyes.

" What did you do to her?", he asked.

" Don't worry too much. We just let her have the narcotic to make her sleep quietly..", the man answered.

" What do you want form me?", he said, they could see the nerve in his neck and his red eyes, Sehun's mad.

" You know well what I want.", a voice who came out of the dark said. Sehun turned his head to look at the voice, of Park Hae Jin.

Hae Jin stood in front of him as a boss and smirked at him, " Bite her.", he said simply.

" I rather die.", Sehun said glaring at the elder. Hae Jin let out of a dry laughter at his answer.

" I thought you want to a Master like me..", he said.

" I don't need all of these. Just let her go.", Sehun said.

" Sehun..", Hae Jin took a step towards to the young boy and bent down to reach him since he was on the ground. He patted his cheek slightly, " Just listen to me and do what I want. So I'll forgive you and accept you back.".

" I said I didn't need.", Sehun didn't release even a bit. Hae Jin smiled and looked at the man who was standing beside him. The man realized his look, and bowed at him, then left.

Sehun was in the steady state until that man came back with a bucket of water. " What are you planning to do?", he asked looking at Hae Jin. But the Master didn't care him and just nodded at the man. The man walked towards the side of Sulli which Sehun's back was facing.

He splashed the water to her who was in the unconscious state. Sulli woke up at the coldness of the water hit her skin. She coughed cause of the water in her throat.

" Sulli, are you ok?", Sehun asked with the anxious tone.

" .. Where are we? And.. who are they?", she said. Her voice was trembling, that Evil used the cold water. They can resist the cold water but the humans can't.

" It's ok.. I'm here. Don't worry.", he tried to calm her down. But it only made the men laugh in the dark.

Hae Jin just smiled and gave a meaningful look to the man who was at Sulli's side. Then he looked at Sehun, who was at the edge of anger.