HIM

" What?!", Nam Joo almost choked her own saliva when she heard what Kai just said, Kai was just lowering his head, staring at the floor blankly.

" It's truth? She's really...", she couldn't even continue her words, Kai nodded calmly.

" Irene also know that?", she asked.

" No.. I told you for the first.. I don't wanna let others know about it.. Especially, Sulli... I don't want her to know about it.. I just want to disappear like the wind from her life.. before she would find out about me..", he said. Nam Joo sighed.

" So what do you want to do?", she asked.

" .. I'm just waiting for her rejection..", he said. Nam Joo got shocked, how could he choose that way?

" But if so, you'll be the one who gets hurt.", she said.

" So what to do? ... I don't want a girl whose heart doesn't belong to me..", he said and leaned his back against the back of the couch. Nam Joo fell into a silence after hearing his words.

" How can a human girl like her get complicated with us and them, like this..?", she asked as she sighed, Kai closed his eyes softly.

" .. How about she? .. What if she remember last night? .. What happened to her last night, to be exact?", she asked after a moment of silence.

" She didn't remember... She won't remember..", he said with his quiet voice.

Flashback~~~

He ran towards her as soon as he saw her legs became jelly and her body was about to fall down. Fortunately, he was able to catch her before her body hit the railway.

" Yah, Choi Sulli!", he shook her body to wake her up, but her eyes were already closing, unconscious. But on the other hand, it's good for him that she got unconscious in that condition.

" .. It's better that your eyes are closed, your soul is sleeping..", said Kai, looking at the sleeping girl in his arms. Yeah, it was definitely good that she got unconscious, so he didn't need to explain her more.

He put her on his back and got up from the ground. " .. Sulli..", he called her name as he started walking while the girl was on his back, though he knew she couldn't hear him.

" .. I don't even know if I should be happy or not, now..", he said again while walking along the railway.

" .. I admit.. I would definitely be happy .. if... if... you can see me, at least for once.. as a man... But now is... ", he turned to the left where was heading to the building of her small apartment. He, of course, knows her apartment since there were already countless nights when he was stalking her.

" ... It's so complicated Sulli... You know that... you hurt me more than I deserve because .. I love you more than you deserve..", he said alone, his heart was being clutched while loving a girl who never loves him back.

He climbed up the stairs and turned to her apartment. He unlocked the door using his own way. He then went straight to her small bedroom. After lying softly her on her messy bed, he covered her with the sheets.

His hand reached to a few hair strands on her forehead and removed them. " ..I'm sorry for this.. for taking you into this whole thing.. .. But don't worry.. I'll be just waiting for your official rejection.. ", he said looking at the sleeping beauty.

He got up from her bed and turned to leave, but he stopped his way. He turned to look at her who was still in her deep sleep, and then to her hand which was wrapping tightly around his wrist.