ALONE

Kai has not been there since a month ago. He was no longer there to wipe her tears. He was no longer there to hug her when she cries. He was no longer there to love her.

And Sulli, she has been shutting herself down from others. She didn't go out like before anymore. And she didn't open up to anyone anymore, since her heart accepted the fact that Kai was the only one who would understand her.

And finally, Sehun, he was in the mess. He tried to make Sulli to be normal again. But on the other hand, he hurted. He hurted so bad whenever he thought that Sulli had been losing herself for another guy. She didn't tell him anything. Her feelings, of course, she didn't say any words for that. But Sehun's not clueless. He knew well. He knew all what's going on in her heart.

It had been a month he noticed that his confession was late. So late that he couldn't reach her anymore. Her heart had already fished to another.

Sulli was sitting on the roof of the train, gazing at the stars at the sky. She wished he were there, besides her like he did before.

" Why can't you understand me?", she murmured alone. " Who said you to leave?".

She sighed and hugged the Rilakkuma doll he gave to her, " I never want you to leave. I want you to be here, beside me, forever.".

" But.. now.. who will protect me? Who will wipe my tears? Who will take care of me? Who will teach me about the coffee?.. Kai.. you know you're cruel.. You may think that you're saint. But you're not. You're just a hypocrite.", she said. After saying these words alone, she felt relief a bit from suffocating in her heart.

" You think I'm happy now..? You think I'm fine because you left?.. Listen well. The world you left for me is just a shell. There is no lives in there... You left me to stay. But there is no way for me to survive.", she said looking up to the sky. She always came here and talked alone whenever she wanted to see him. Although it couldn't bring him to her back, she felt at ease, at least.

She always tried not to show her feelings in front of Sehun. She knew herself what would happen then. She tried herself to be happy with him. But she couldn't deny that she was so sad for the emptiness of her heart. She didn't betray Sehun, but her heart did.

▪▪▪▪▪

She emerged from the bed as soon as she heard the door bell rang. She dragged herself to the door and opened it to reveal Sehun in front of her small apartment.

" .. Sehun... What are you doing here?", she asked looking at the taller guy.

" Can't I come to you?", he said.

" No.. I mean..", he smirked at her reaction and went inside hanging her at the door. She looked at him who just entered her house and then, she closed the door before following him.

" What was you doing before I came?", he asked as he took a seat at the couch.

" Nothing.. Just lying on the bed..", she didn't sit and just was standing in front of him.

" Why don't you sit?", he asked.

" Ah.. I'm going to make the coffee.. ", she said and walked towards the kitchen.

" You don't need to do for me.", he said. Sulli always made for him whatever she ate, she always forgets the fact that he didn't eat at all.

" I know. I can remember it now.", she said making the water to boil.

" You want to eat some fruit?", she asked again opening the fridge. When she got the silent answer from him, she turned to look at him.

She found that he was staring at her, " Ah.. I forgot that. You don't eat..", she said.