Chapter 14

"I'm so nervous! What if they don't like me? Will they think I'm weird? Do my clothes look funny? I should have cut more holes. What if your fans hate me?" Taehyung had been muttering ongoing questions throughout the whole elevator ride down to their dorm's lobby.

Jungkook listened patiently to his hyung, sighing in relief when the elevator doors finally opened. When the questioning continued, the younger male halted, nearly causing Taehyung to run into him from behind.

The younger spun around and pulled his boyfriend closer to him by the waist, connecting their lips for a short yet passionate kiss. "Don't worry so much. You're perfect." He whispered as a genuine smile spread across his face.

Taehyung pouted as he drew invisible circles on the other male's chest. "You're only saying that to make me shut up, aren't you?"

"I'm saying it because it's true. You're perfect and everything I could ever ask for. You have a unique smile that lights up the room, you have beautiful long eyelashes that tickles my neck when you blink against my neck while we cuddle, you have a laugh that makes me giddy inside, and you have such a wonderful personality that separates you from the rest."

Taehyung smiled shyly as the compassionate words left Jungkook's mouth. He jumped into the younger male's arms and he hugged him tightly. "I love you Kookie."

Jungkook sighed in content as he hugged back. "What did I do to deserve you?" He smiled softly, pecking the top of the elder's head.

"Hey!" A voice called out, breaking the two apart. "I agree that you guys are cute as hell but Yoongi is going to murder Hoseok soon if he doesn't get out of the car."

"Sorry Jin." The couple mumbled as they rushed out to the vehicle.

"Hyung! I love your new hair!" Taehyung complimented, but frowned when he saw Jin sigh while rubbing the back of his neck in uncertainty. "Hyung?"

"He's having a hard time." Jungkook informed. "He's received a lot of love and fans after dyeing his hair, but sometimes he wonders why it took a different hair color for people to finally notice him."

Taehyung frowned as he ran to hug the older, snuggling close to him. "Jin hyung is amazing with any hair color. You do so much for the members and care for them. From the time I met you to this present time, you've provided so much for the members and you've taken me in as a son. I appreciate you so much Jin!"

Jungkook smiled proudly as Jin cried tears of joy. "Thank you Taehyung. It means a lot."

"You mean a lot." Taehyung responded to the eldest as he let go from the tight hug. "Last one to the car is a rotten egg!"

Taehyung suddenly sprinted out of the building, leaving a speechless Jungkook and Jin behind. The two laughed in astonishment as they made their way out together.

"You've got a keeper Jungkook," Jin spoke as he rested his hand on the maknae's shoulder. "Don't loose him."

"I don't plan on letting him go anytime soon," the younger male chuckled. "He's too precious."

--

simple update since i'm crying from 'daddy issues'

that story got me messed up.