Chapter 1: The Kidnapping of Doctor Macker

"Hello?" asks Dr. Macker as he picked up the phone. "Who is this?"

"My name is none of your business. However, I know plenty about you, Matthew Charles Macker," replied the anonymous caller.

"You know nothing about me," said Dr. Macker, his face growing even more pallid as the speaker continued.

"I know about Fred Mcgreen and the Kronosaurus Blood that save Earth. I know the legend. And I know that you are in trouble. Serious trouble."

Dr. Macker gulped. He looked around the room, feeling self conscious. A knot grew in his stomach. The dim light in his kitchen made this whole situation scarier. Dr. Macker thought back to the infamous battle of Resistance 9, as it was now documented. The time machine. Melinda. Fred. Jess. John. Jack. The Gigantogon. The Rexagon. The Kronosaurus. The apocalypse. Everyone knew the story. But no one knew that it was indeed him who had found the Kronosaurus blood. If he had of told people, maybe he wouldn't have and to go to prison for starting the whole mess. But he didn't. He simply couldn't. He deserved prison. He deserved the long ten year sentence. Now, he was back home. All alone in a tiny cottage. Located in the middle of the woods. No friends near him. No family. Just pure isolation, while Fred Mcgreen relaxes in the White House. Fred Mcgreen is president of America. He has three children and is married to Jessica O'Neil. Both fought together in the Resistance 9.

Reluctantly, Dr. Macker picked up the phone again.

"Dr. Macker, I know where you live," said the anonymous speaker.

"Funnily enough, so do most people. Search it up on Google. 'Where does Doctor Macker live?' It comes up straight away," remarked Dr. Macker.

The speaker fell silent. Dr. Macker hung up and sat down on his brown couch facing the TV. He turned it on and began to watch the Football. Normally, he loved this. But the strange caller kept lurking in his mind. Who was this guy? Why was he so interested in his name? And more importantly, why was he trying to find out where I live? So, to calm himself down, he ordered pizza. Just the regular ham and cheese combination. After ordering, he returned to the couch, feeling relaxed. He watched as some massive guy smash past another in rugby. The guy fell to the ground. Minutes past. Minutes flew by. The clock was ticking away. About an hour later, the doorbell rung.

"Finally!" muttered Dr. Macker. "It sure took them long enough!"

Dr. Macker trudged towards the door, expecting the pizza delivery service to be outside. Sure enough it was. The man at the door was in a black uniform with blue lining. He handed over the pizza box.

"Thanks," said Dr. Macker.

"Your welcome good sir," said the pizza guy in return.

Dr. Macker gave a nod and closed the door. But the words kept ringing in his mind. Where had he heard that voice before? But then it him hard on the head. He remembered. The caller was outside. He was coming. Dr. Macker dropped the pizza's with flourish. His breath became forced. Adrenaline coursed threw his veins. His heart launched into a wild composure of beats. His stomach twisted. Ten years ago he could have been fine with this. But not today. He was a good fifty years old or so now. Nether less, he marched to the door, cautious of any sudden moves. Dr. Macker slowly opened the door. Th pizza guy stood there, a maniac smile lighting up his face. His eyes danced in the moonlight. A dark shadow moved over his brown hair. Without further delay, the man shot out his fist and struck Dr. Macker straight across his jaw. It sent Dr. Macker tumbling to the ground.

"Ow," muttered the Doctor. All of a sudden, the man lifted Doctor Macker two feet off the ground by his collar. He stared at the Doctor with his menacing blue eyes. And then just like that, he tore Dr. Macker's shirt. Dr. Macker fell to the ground, only to be lifted up again. the man walked out of the room with the unconscious Dr. Macker in his arms. He placed him in his car, punched him until he was unconscious and drove off. Just as Dr. Macker was about to pass out, he glimpsed a taped picture on the cars dashboard. It was Fred Mcgreen. And in that moment Dr. Macker knew one thing and one thing only.

Fred Mcgreen was next. And Fred Mcgreen was going to die. Without him, the world would erupt in chaos.

The Resistance 9 were going to be dead and buried in a matter of weeks. Whoever this guy was, he was hunting them down. And he wasn't planning on taking them alive.

* * *

Suddenly, the car screeched to a stop. The wheels churned smoke out of them as the car slowed down. The front door opened. Then, the corrupt man launched himself out of the car and ripped off the boot door. It went flying. The man leaned in and pulled Dr. Macker out of the car with one hand. He threw the doctor to the ground. Crunch. Dr. Macker landed right on his severely injured arm. Now, it was broken. Dr. Macker grimaced. The pain was unbearable. He couldn't believe it. The most pain he had ever been in before this was when a Tyrannosaurus Rex tore open his left leg, and when a Raptagon tore open his left. But this beat all of this. The agony was a whole new level. WIth his chest bleeding, his arm broken and his leg cut up, he couldn't move. Dr. Macker observed his surroundings. The man had left with the car, leaving Dr. Macker in a dark cave with no lighting whatsoever. Dr. Macker saw outside the cave grass, and a lake reflecting the light from the moon.

He turned his head to see what was in the cave. He couldn't see a thing. Suddenly, a dim light broke through to Dr. Macker. He whipped out his phone from his pocket. His first intention was to call Fred. But, he couldn't. He had zero bars of Wi-Fi, and had no data. So, to find out where the light was coming from, he opened camera and zoomed in.

What he saw scarred him for life. No matter how hard he tried, he could never wipe the thought out of his mind. He was in a cave. And his roommate was none other then a baby Gigantogon. Hungry and waiting for a feed.