Part 54 - End!!!!!!

Mark

We stay one more night in Jeju before flying back to Seoul for GD's concert. 

When we get back to the apartment - Vic's apartment, all the guys are there. 

"Wooohooo," the younger ones throw confetti at us as we enter the door. 

"Guys," I laugh, looking at how excited they are to see us. 

"Nice to see you again, Noona," Bambam immediately pulls her to his side. 

"I miss you, Noona," Yugyeom, too, wants to be beside her. 

"Welcome back," The other boys crowd around her, hugging and patting her on the back. 

"Yah!" I shout, squeezing my way between them. "What the....Get away," I push them one by one away from her. They all step back, laughing. 

"Still the jealous, Mark, I see." She says, pinching my cheeks. And I find myself blushing. "And still the same blush-freak," she teases. 

Vic takes out the drinks and we end up playing another truth or dare. As usual, Vic is on the floor while I take the others out, down to our apartment. I go back and see Jess waiting for me on her bed. 

"Are we going to leave Vic on the floor again?" I ask, chuckling. 

"Let him." She pulls me beside her and kisses me passionately. 

___________________________________________________________________

Jess

Mark's agreed to come to China with me. It's the first time he's meeting my parents. We'd only be staying here for a night because he'd be back to working again the day after tomorrow. It's been months since I left and I'm excited to see them. 

"You ok?" I ask him, I notice his hands shaking and I take them to mine, gently massaging to let him relax a bit. 

"Nervous," he admits. "What if they don't like me?" 

I laugh at how cute he is, running his hand through his hair and licking his lips. "They'd love you, Mark." 

We step out of the car and my parents are already at the front door to welcome us. Snow is also there, as well as Cuifen. 

Snow jumps to Mark as soon as he sees him. 

"Hey there, buddy." Mark pats his head. 

"Princess," my dad pulls me to his big embrace and my mom joins us. 

"Uhm..." I successfully wriggle out of their hug, "this is Mark." Mark steps closer and offers his hand for a shake. But he freezes when my dad pulls him to hug, too. I giggle at his shocked expression. 

"Welcome, Mark." My dad says, finally letting go of him and patting him on the back. "I'm so glad to have finally met you."

"I'm honored, Sir," Mark answers shyly, his cheeks turning red again. 

Over dinner, my parents don't stop bombarding Mark with questions. He answers every single one. 

"I'm sorry for that," I tell him when we're finally alone in my room. 

"That's ok. They're very sweet actually." 

"I'll shower first," I tell him, going in the bathroom. 

Just as I was about to take of my clothes he comes in. 

"What the...Mark!" I yell. 

"Can't we just shower together. It'd save time...and water..." he has a very sinister smile on his face.