Part 22

Mark

Finally! We're back in Korea. I immediate got in the van parked in front of the airport and rest my head on the back of the seat, clutching the bag full of things I bought for Jess from the places we've been to. 

"We have the whole day to rest, right hyung?" Bambam is asking JB, who just nodded his head in exhaustion. I can see everybody's tired and can't wait to get home to hit the sack. It's already after two, although tired, I want to go see Jess first before going to bed. 

Jackson comes up with me to Jess' apartment. As soon as we enter, we notice how quiet it is. 

"Are they home? Did you call her?" Jackson asks, going straight to Jess' room. "She's not here."

"Check if Vic or Cuifen are in their rooms," I say, sitting on the sofa in the living room and taking out my phone to call her. 

"Hello?" It's a male's voice. 

"Who's this?" I ask, double checking if I dialed the right number. 

"This is G Dragon. Who's this?" Did she leave her phone?

"Sunbae! What are you doing with my girlfriend's phone?" 

"Mark?" 

"Yes."

"Hey, man. Zhao passed out on me in the coffee shop. She's in my place right now."

Why would he take her to his place? Why not the hospital? Suddenly, I feel my ears heating up. "Is she ok? Where's your place? What happened to her?" 

"Hey, man. Don't panic. She's resting. She isn't conscious yet. She's running a fever. I'll send you the address." 

What the fuck! 

Just then, Vic comes out of his room, clearly awoken by Jackson. "Jess not home yet?" He asks. 

"She's sick. What has she been doing?" I ask him, taking my jacket from the sofa. 

"She hasn't slept yet, I don't think she'd had a decent meal. Wait...what do you mean she's sick? Did you talk to her? Where is she?" Vic asks, also panicking. 

"With GD. I'm going to get her."

"I'll go with you." Jackson follows me out the door. 

"Sunbae," Jackson and I bow politely when GD opens the door of his apartment. Even if I'm a bit annoyed at him, I still have to show respect, don't I?

"Hey." He steps aside to let us in. "She's in the guest room, the room at the right," he points at the door. 

"Thanks," Jackson says. But, I speed to where he's pointing and get in the room. 

With a towel on her forehead, a glass of water on the bedside table and a bottle of meds I know GD already has taken care of her. I feel a slight pang in my heart. I should be the one taking care of her. I went to her side and take her hand, which is still a bit hot. 

"Babe?" I whisper to her ear, trying to shake her gently to wake her up. 

"A doctor came in to check her earlier," GD is leaning at the door frame with his arms crossed in front of him. "He said she's just over-fatigued. She just needs some rest."

"How long has she been out?" Jackson asks.

"Three hours? I think?"

"Jess," I shake her again, a little harder this time. Her eyes open a bit.