This is our passion (lemon) prt.2:rehearsal

Start from the beginning

"umm ok soo do you wanna do stretches or.."

"yea lets do that im 20 i dont need to be pulling anything!!" i joked.

he giggled"sorry if im awkward this is really new to me."

"its fine i understand."

He smiled and we stretched while stretching i looked over at the couch on it laid a very small aluminum packet...that couldnt be?
After we got finished stretching i got up.

"Uh mark is that a condom on your couch?"
He looked over with widened eyes and ran towards the condom and quickly stuffed it into his pockets.

"Uh sorry that was my friends he probably had it in his pocket and it slipped out.im sooo sorry you had to see it."

I giggled "mark its not my first time seeing a condom its ok."

"Its not that.its just that i didnt want you t get the wrong idea....lets just practice."

"Yea lets do that talking about sex with a stranger is weird."
He blushed.

"Alright so do you have a radio or?" I asked.

"Oh ihave the song on my phone and my beats pill."

"Ok good."

He gets his beat pill and phone and plays the song.
And we began dancing. Then at the part where mark was on top of me and our lips nearly touched mark looked me in the eyes and we came together like a magnet and we kissed. Then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance i was resistant to his request and he grabbed my ass. Making me yelp he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.he picked me up and put me against a wall and kissed my neck.searching for my sweetspot but took him a while to find it once he did i moaned. He then lead me upstairs opened a room door and closed it with his foot then laid me on a bed.he began kissing my sweets spot.i moaned. He began to pull my clothes off once mine were off he pulled the condom out of his pocket and took off his clothes. He bit my sweet spot making me moan.then he slipped his finger into my honeypot.i moaned louder. He thrashed his finger in and out of it.adding in another finger as he went making arch my back.

He nibbled on my ear," youre so wet." He whispered in a deep voice.
I felt a knot in my stomach.
"Gahd mark im!ahhh!!"
He pulled his fingers and and licked my 'honey' off of his fingers

'Oh damn.'
He put on the condom quickly and centered himself at my entrance and thrusted in. I moaned and arched my back digging my nails into the sheets. He thrusted harder as time went on. Making my toes curl.

"Im close!" He groaned in my ear.

"Me too!" I said breathlessly.
We both came then he pulled out and threw the condom in the waste bin.
I fell asleep.
~~~2 hours later.~~~~~~
I got up feeling sore.
Oh.my.god. I JUST SLEPT WITH MY FRIENDS IDLE!!!!!! Whatever. It was amazing she can kill me later,
I looked over and he was sleep.still i got up and wrapped a cover around me. And decided to just look around the house a little. I opened the door to a bedroom. I went to the other room. Another bedroom. Then i went into. Another room.which was the recording room i could tell cause i seen. A camera. I looked on his desk he had pictures. A picked up a photo of him and three other guys. One with green hair. One with brown and. And one with brown hair and glasses they were making a silly pose. I giggled and put the pot down. I was thirsty. So i decided to go down stairs and there were people down there i rushed right back up stairs and stormed into the bedroom. Mark was awake.

"Hey where were you?" He asked.

"Exploring, i recently discovered that your i think house mates are home."