"Don't!" I shouted at him. "I don't want to hear anything from you..."

Suddenly I heard the door knocked and my nam being called.

"What!?" I shouted before realizing my mistake.

I was mad at Gio, I shouldn't be taking it out on anyone else especially my staff. I put down the gun in one of the drawers as I heard the door being opened. Derek and Khadja peeped in looking really worried and concerned.

"Is everything alright in here?" Derek asked concerned.

"We heard noises from outside" Khadja said as they both looked from me to Gio.

"Yeah everything's fine" I nodded with a small smile.

I could see that they didn't believed me one bit as they took it the condition of my office. Almost everything from my desk were smashed and scattered across the room as I had thrown them at Gio, my chair included. But really who would?

"Are you sure?" Derek asked again as he looked around.

"Yeah Derek don't worry" I tried reassuring him. "I was thinking of refurbishing"

"Oh. Oh well if everything's fine then I guess we should go back out there. We were just wondering" Derek said to me. "If you need anything let me know".

"Yeah I will" I smiled slightly. "Thanks guys"

"You have a great staff" Gio said as Khadja and Derek left.

"Just get out before I shoot you whether we're in a public establishment or not" I said to Gio. "Now!"

"Alright alright I'll go" Gio said holding up his hands then walking to the door. "But I'm really sorry Lexi, I want you to know that".

"Just go" I said to him.

"One question before I go" Gio said pausing with one hand on the door knob. "What did you do with Joe?"

"He's in the same place you're gonna be if I see you again" I said coldly to him.

"You..." Gio started saying but I started screaming at him again.

"I said get out!"

I pulled the knife out of my pocket and throw it at him. He was just in time to pull the door and get out, as the knife stuck into the door. After which I sank down to the floor with my head in my hand and just cried. I know right at this moment I was exhibiting signs of weakness but I just didn't care, I was alone so I think I was entitled to cry. Crying was the only way of getting rid of all the anger in me.

After a few minutes, I got up and went to the bathroom and get cleaned up. I washed my face and fixed my hair then left. I had told Derek to get someone to fix up my office and replaced anything that was broken.

After the day I had I needed a little cheering up so I ordered myself a large box of pizza and some hot wings and take home. I just went to my room and drown all my anger in eating. I was too stuff to function any at all that I literally fell asleep on the box of few remaining slices. I couldn't even look at the wings I had bought. I ate myself to sleep.

A couple minutes after I had woke up I heard Dominic downstairs. I went downstairs walking quite lazily. I went into the living room where Dominic, Kathleen, Marc, Mom and that was talking.

"Hey guys" I smiled slightly. "What's going on?"

"Hey" Kathleen smiled.

Marc smiled at me "what's up?"

"Not much" I said smiling slightly.

"You okay sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Everything okay?" Dad asked.

"Yeah what happened to you?" Dominic asked.

"I'm fine" I smiled at mom before to Dominic. "Why did you ask that?"

"You're kinda walking like you've been hit by a bus earlier" Dominic said to me.

"Oh I've just woke up after eating five slices of pizza and this is the result" I said to them causing them to all chuckle.

"You over ate" Dad nodded.

"Yeah I had decided to treat myself earlier" I said to them. "Maybe I over did it".

"Is everything alright otherwise from that?" Mom asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm good mom" I smiled at her.

"So I've been meaning to asked you" Dominic began. "When are you finally getting rid of your little patient prisoner you have held up at my warehouse, I think he's due now?"

"I'm actually gonna let him go" I said to him.

Dominic thought I was going to torture for a while before permanently getting rid of him.

"What!?

"You're doing what!?"

"What? So he'll come back at you when he's better?"

Dad, Marc and Dominic said in disbelief.

"I know, it's really unlike me but I decided to try being a bit more lenient" I said to them. "I've decided he's have enough, I'm going to give him a chance to live. And trust me he won't try to get back at me"

"I'm not going to question you any further" Dominic said to me. "I trust your judgement, just be sure you're right"

"Thank you. I appreciate that" I nodded at him. "I'll get him out tomorrow"

********
The next day after I had sort out things to get back Joe home I headed over to the warehouse. I was going to do everything myself and have another chat with him just so we are clear on certain issues. I opened the door and entered. Joe was on the bed still cuffed by one hand but he wasn't smelly as he was the other day. I had personal asked for help from Pietro, Ian and another one of Dominic guy's to make sure he or the room doesn't get too stinky considering.

"Hey handsome" I chuckled as I saw that he was awake.

"Oh if it isn't my dear queen Lexi" Joe said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Come on don't be like that" I smiled at him. "I'm letting you go today"

"Oh really? I'm really surprise. What should I do to praise and thank you, your Highness? Should I uhm... I don't know get down on my knees?.... Oh wait sorry I can't my Queen, somebody broke them" Joe said sarcastically.

"Oh Joe, don't be such a sour puss" I shake my head at him. "So I've seen your boss yesterday"

"Really now?" Joe asked, "And is he the one that's making you letting me go this soon?"

"No, if anything he makes me wanna keep you longer" I said to him. "Anyway I won't do that, but we're gonna have to discussed some rules about you going free"

"What rules?" Joe asked.

"I'm letting you go but I'm still gonna be personally checking up on you and have someone take care of you until you're better" I said to him.

"What!?" Joe said in disbelief. "Why?"

"Well because I say so" I said to him.

Here you go guys another update. I can't update again until tomorrow night or Tuesday. So until then guys continue reading, voting and commenting, I love y'all😘