Chapter 12 : Date..?

C A M I L A

Am I the jerk here? Or is Shawn?

Ugh. It was that girl's fault. Y'know, Shawn's friend "Laur."

I came back into the hotel room, and just sat there on the bed, crying.

I needed to do something!

I went on Instagram. Not to only see Austin with a new girlfriend, named Katya, but Instagram does actually gives the fans a message, of how I feel. But, nobody really gets how I feel. I took a picture of my hair covering half of my face, a tear running down my face, and Shawn's sweatshirt on. It wasn't a fake tear. I titled it,"sometimes quiet is violent"

And another one. I covered my face with my hand,"and now I just sit in silence"

I called Jacob. I mean, he did apologize for taking things too fast on the day he made out with me, and being the nice girl I am, I forgave him.

He answered.

"Camila?" he answered.

"Yeah," I sniffled,"It's me."

"Are you crying? Wait one second, I am coming over." Jacob said. I heard him grabbing his stuff.

Oh crud. His hotel room is like one floor down!

I quickly wiped my tears, and washed my face.

I heard a knock, and Jacob entered.

He cupped my face.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"No." I said, looking down at my feet.

"Shawn-" I told him.

"What did that jerk do to you?" he asked, his voice raising,"Nothing can hurt you! Next time I see him I am gonna punch the life  out of him!"

"No- Don't say that. He did nothing wrong." I told Jacob.

Jacob nodded, slowly.

***************************

A few minutes later, they sat on Camila's bed hotel room bed, talking about how Shawn doesn't deserve Camila anyway. After a bit it trailed off...

"So, Camila. I need to ask you a serious question..." Jacob said, coming out of the blue,"And I need the answer of this question urgently."

"Yeah, what?" Camila asked.

"W- will you.. Will y- you.." Jacob stuttered,"Go on a date with me?"

He let out a small smile, leaving Camila with no expression on her face. She didn't completely feel what she did what Shawn, but she knows she has to move on. 

"Yeah." Camila replied plainly,"Sure... I guess."

Those four words made Jacob's heart feel amazing. 

Camila let out a small smile, and Jacob's smile was the same as when a five year old is taken to Disney.

He leaned in, super quick, and kissed Camila, positioning her legs to be around his waist. Jacob's tongue traveled to Camila's lips, asking for entrance; Camila, being the nice, sweet girl she was, let his tongue enter without thinking. She felt his tongue lock with her tongue. She had nothing else to do, and kissed back, though she felt nothing. This has to wear off eventually Camila thought to herself.

But no, it didn't. Jacob took off his shirt. He simply placed her hand on where his chest, to alert Camila, just as she flinched.

She already missed Shawn. But she knew she had to move on.

J A C O B

I finally get the girl of my dreams. Sorry Shawn! She's mine now. 

Our moment got cut off my her phone call. Dang it! This always happens.

"One second.." Camila said.

C A M I L A

"Mila?" I heard from the phone.

"Dinah, I'm fine." I said.

"No, open your hotel room door, we are coming." I heard Ally say.

I took a quick glance at Jacob, oh god.

"Okay, one second." I told them, and hung up.

"Put on your shirt, the girls are outside!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I'll take the fire exit back to my apartment." he winked,"I'll text you the date time."

"Date.." I muttered under my breath, and sighed.

Why did I do this. Camila, you got his hopes up and you don't even like him! 

What did you do?

What are you doing with your life?

****************************************

Jamila or Shawmila? Comment below!