3

Cece POV

"I'm here to see Dr. Thorn," I said to the front lady at desk.

"Right this way," She lead me down a hallway to a small black door. She opened the door and said "Dr. Thorn, Miss?" She glared at me. "Porter."
"Miss Porter is here to see you now." And with that she walked out.

Matt had his back to me. He was looking at a painting on the wall. He had on a blue suit and looked awfully like Christian Grey.

"I feel like I'm getting a Christian Grey vibe from you. You know you are creepy like him," I laughed.

"Creepy guys are always the kinkiest guys in bed," he turned around grinning at me.

"Are you flirting?"

"Of course not. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Look just-"

"It's already forgotten."

"Good. Now what'd you want?" I sit down on the rough hard couch in his office and he sits right now to me.

"I want to make sure you're doing fine," he reached out to touch my hand but quickly changed his mind and put it on his knee. "Did you talk to Jax yesterday?"

"No, I didn't see him."

"Oh," he wrote something down on his notepad. "Why is that?"

"He just didn't come home."

"I feel like there's something else bothering you. Would you care to explain?"

"Well Jax lost his job and I don't know how we're gonna be able pay the rent. I don't know how I'm going pay you."

"I can think of a way," he smirked.

"I will leave," I threatened.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You don't have a job?"

"Nope."

"I would recommend this one job, but that might count as sexual."

"Are you seriously still on this?"

"Yep."

"I'm leaving," I got up to open the door, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the door. His nose was touching my nose. I could feel him breathing on my neck. "I think someone's forgetting the no touching rule," I stated.

"Fuck the no touching rule," he kissed me roughly as his hands were squeezing my ass roughly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed his tongue in. We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I pushed him off me and answered it.

"Hey," I said joyfully.

"Why are you so happy?" Brandi asked.

"No reason. What's up?"

"I want you to come over for dinner tonight."

"Okay, what's the catch?"

"Matt is coming."

"I'm starting to think you want us to date."

"I do but I also want him to help you."

"Yeah ok. I'll see you at dinner."

"Love you."

"Love you too," I hung up and Matt had the biggest smirk on his face. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just can't wait until dinner tonight."

◦◦◦

I'm looking in my closet for something to wear when Jax comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry," he murmured.

"It's ok. I'm over it," There was a moment of silence then he asked where I'm going.

"Over to Brandi's for dinner," I mumbled.

"Why can't you just wear what your wearing now?" I had on a white shorts that hugged my waist and a grey tee shirt with white converse.

"You're right I will," I pick my keys up off the dresser and I'm about to head out when Jax calls my name.
"Can I come?" He asked.

I'm surprised he's asking so I say yes. I text Brandi that he's coming.

◦◦◦

When we got to Brandi's house, Mike answered the door. "Hey," he smiled, but his smile quickly disappeared when he saw Jax. "Come on in," he moved out the way to let us in. We walked into the cream colored living room and there was Matt, on the couch playing with Sabrina. "Cece and Jax are here," Mike announced. Brandi walked out the kitchen with her eyes wide.

"Hey Jax," she looked me confused. I shrugged. "Well dinner is ready," she said. We all gather into the dining room. I sat between Jax and Matt. The guys start talking about baseball.

"The Cardinals suck dude. Their 10 to 8," Matt said.

"So? They started off rough," Mike argued.

"Kansas City is taking it home once again," Jax said.

"No definitely not," Matt started. "Chicago has it this year."

"Why can't you guys just support your local team?" Mike asked.

"They suck ass," Jax said.

"10 to 8 is decent," Mike said.

"Decent my ass. I'm not betting my money on them," Matt said. The rest of the night they talk about baseball. During dinner, Matt started rubbing my thigh. He must have a thigh fetish or something. After dinner they talk some more then we leave. To my surprise, Jax had a smile on his face. Until we got home.

He slammed the door shut and it made me jump. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's him isn't it?" He asked.

"What?"

"THE GUY YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH!" He yelled.

"What? I'm not cheating," I cried.

"The old lady next door said she seen some man come out the house yesterday and I saw him rubbing your thigh." He stepped closer to me.

"We ju-st kis-s-ed," I stuttered.

"Like hell you did. Get the fuck outta my house,"

"What?"

"You heard me bitch, bye."