Death

I

Chapter 11

Percy POV

We had to hunt some Basilisk and some Drakon. Artemis teleported us to the first hunting area I was with them.

Thalia said, "Why didn't you tell me that you me that you could play the guitar and sing."

I said, "I didn't what anyone to know because I would get more attention on myself."

Thalia the replied, "You still should have told me."

I said, "Sorry Thals."

Then we continued walking try to find the monsters we were hunting. We were walking for 20 minutes before we got attacked by Atlas, Gration, Oceanus, and the monsters we were hunting. Artemis and I went straight for the Titans well and Gration. We told the hunters to attack the other monsters. I attacked Oceanus well Artemis attacked Gration and Atlas was just attacking us both when we were getting the upper hand. The hunters were doing well with the Drakons and Basilisk there was only a little hunter's that got hurt none died yet. I sliced at Oceanus and got him cut at little well Atlas stabbed at me. I ducked and stabbed at Atlas I hit him. Then I noticed that Artemis was about to get smashed by Gration's foot so I used the water that Oceanus was using to battle me with and using that water to push me forward into Artemis so she was out of the way. I got smashed in the leg but Artemis and I were still able to kill Gration. Someone must have called reinforcements because there was another wave of monsters coming at us. I knew the only way to kill all the monsters was to use all my power. So I focused on creating the biggest wave of water and made it into a hurricane and destroyed all the monsters. I felt all the energy go out of me and I knew I was going to die because I used to much energy. So before I died I said, "I love you Artemis," and then I kissed her she kissed back.

Artemis said, "I love you to, Percy."

The hunters came at me and Thalia, Claire, and Artemis were crying the hardest. I transferred some of my fire power to Thalia and Claire and then I left the living world.

Artemis POV

I was crying so hard because the man I loved and probably will ever love was gone. I teleported the hunters, Percy body, and myself to Olympus. I brought Percy body and the hunters in to the council room and everyone was crying. I retold the story and then changed Percy into the stars.