Test

Artemis POV

I was going to ask Percy why he didn't tell my hunters what happened at camp. We never came back to camp after he broke Thalia's bow. All the hunters knew the Percy never did it they all knew that Nathan did it. I know that the hunters know that Percy didn't tell them his entire story and they will ask about it. I also know that they will prank him as much as they can. I forgot to tell Percy his chores list. He has to do the laundry, sharpen the arrows, fix targets, and make use our meals. I will have a test for Percy. It is to see if he will wash the hunters undergarments or not.

Percy's POV

I knew when I woke up in the morning and I was on a river that it would be a bad day. I all so wondered if they saw the scars. I sat on the mattress and mad the water push me to the beach area by the hunter's camp. When I finally got to the hunter's camp and teleported myself into my tent and got my mattress onto my bed and walked out. I found an angry Artemis. She asked me where I was but I couldn't really just say your hunters put my mattress in the river no biggy. So I just said I was at the river swimming. When I got in the huntress were laughing at me. I just glared at them. I walked up to make them breakfast but before I could Artemis walked up and gave me a list of chores and I noticed how beautiful Artemis is. WHAT I CAN'T THINK THAT ARTEMIS IS A MAIDEN GODDESS. The hunters wanted scrambled eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, toast, pancakes, and orange juice. When I got down eating my breakfast and lots of questions why the food was blue I finally got down with my blue pancakes. I was doing the laundry I notice the bag of the hunter's undergarments so I told Artemis after I was done of course I would not be doing these she smiled at me.

Artemis POV

I see Percy has aced my test. I was so happy that he aced my test. I knew soon I was going to have to tell the hunters what happened to him at camp but I would let him do that when he wants to. I hoped it was soon because I knew Thalia say threw the smile he put on so did I.