Change of Judgement

I

Artemis POV

I told my hunters not to prank Percy but my hunters gave me said faces even Thalia. I gave in and said, "Fine you can prank him a little bit." I saw lot of hunters smile at that. Thalia's was by far the biggest because they have a brother sister relationship.

Percy POV

I knew the hunters were going to prank me when they all came in with huge smiles spread across their faces. I was a little scared to because of the smile Thalia gave me but it was time for bed so I would worry about it tomorrow. When I woke up I was tied to a tree. One mistake they made was they put me near a river. When I woke up because I heard the hunters laughing. I sprayed them all with water until Artemis came. They all so were soaking wet by the time that she came. I got yelled at because I apparently was supposed to not spray people with water. Artemis said that I would have to stay there until I learned my lesson. I started to freeze the water in the hunter's clothes. I made the frozen until they let me go. I let them go because they finally said they would let me go. They didn't they ran so I had to use water to do it instead. The pranks got worse from the days It started with inly tying me to a tree then putting my mattress in the water with a wood pecker on my face to make animals chase me.

5 Months Later

The hunter's pranks got worse and worse some all most got me killed. Thalia on pranked me if it wouldn't hurt me too much. Talia and Anna never pranked me they tried to wrong me for incoming pranks but being the seaweed brain I am I never noticed. I never could tell Artemis because she would never believe that her hunters would be like the devil. The last stray was when was the day the hunters minus Thalia, Anna, and Talia sent a herd of dear and Artic wolves at me. I was running through the woods when there was a cliff up a head. I jumped and sent a prayer to Artemis. Then I jumped I sent a quick thank you prayer to Artemis because there was a pond at the bottom. I was so mad.

Artemis POV

I heard a prayer from Percy so I teleported to where I heard him pray to me. I say him jump off a cliff. I cried I knew all the hunters cried I knew that they liked him. There was a loud bang I saw a very angry Percy Jackson. He said bye and just left. I glared at my hunters but when I say that all of them were crying my eyes softened and I said I would tell them what happened to him. When we got to the campfire area I said "Annabeth Chase cheated on Percy with his brother Nathan and the Camp Half-Blood betrayed him that is why he was with the hunt. Everyone was crying and Thalia was fuming. "We taught her better than that" said Thalia. Then we went off on our own to try to find Percy.