Betrayed

Percy's POV

Pain

Betrayed

Heartbreak was all I could feel you maybe wondering who this poor person is it is Percy Jackson. I am running in the forest trying to get away from the horrible camp. All the sudden I blacked out and remembered what happened to me.

FLASHBACK

I just got down from the quest I got from Athena so I could marry Annabeth. I had to go the 12 labors of Hercules. When I got back everyone was glaring at me which was normal ever sense my brother Nathan came. They only reason they were glaring at me was because he claimed he killed a hellhound and all the younger campers believed him but the campers that were all in the war with me new I would never do that. Then, he got claimed by Poseidon claimed him and everyone bowed to him except me because I am a son of Poseidon which infuriated him.

A week later

Everyone started to turn on me. First it was Demeter's cabin because I ruined Katie's garden. Then it was the Hermes cabin because I told Chiron all there pranks. Then it was all the minor gods children. Then Ares cabin because I switched all there weapons with make up and put it in the Aphrodite's cabin because I took all there make up and put it in the Ares cabin. Then, it was the rest of camp and the hunter because I stole and broke Artemis bow except Annabeth. I had no one to talk to because my mom and step dad died in a car crash a month  ago, Annabeth was slowly growing away from me, and my dad and I got in an argument which lead to him disowning me.. But after I got back from my quest I heard cheering from the middle of the camp so I walked there ignoring the glares when I came to the middle and say what they were cheering about broke me. I saw Annabeth kissing Nathan. I screamed and yelled" ANNABETH I WAS JUST ON A QUEST TO GET THIS FOR YOU," I pulled out the ring well she said I was cheating on her. I told her remember what my fatal flaw is it is loyalty. Then, I stayed in my cabin for a week not letting anyone in. Then, after a week I walked outside with all my stuff the campers attacked me along with Annabeth and wrote HEARTLESS, TRATIOR, and MURDER on my arms and chest.

Then I started to wake up. I was not in the forest instead I was on the beach were I could see the empire state building. I started to wake towards it going to talk to the gods.