Olympus

Percy's POV

I walked into the Empire State Building and told the doorman to give me the key to the 600th floor. He said" there was no 600th floor," so I yelled "Give me the keys to the 600th floor and I won't put decapitate you with my sword." I yelled well talking out the riptide. He gave me the keys and said" sorry for that sir it will never happen again." I walked into the elevator and plugged my ears because it all was has bad music. I walked in to the council room but all the people that were in there were Hestia and Hera. I bowed to them and asked them if I could have a favor. They said yes of course twice savior of Olympus. I said my wish is to die and they both yelled no. They asked me why and I told them what happened at camp the last week. Hestia then asked if she could give me her blessing and become her champion I said yes of course. So know I can make homemade food appear and control fire. Hera gave me the ability to read everyone's minds. Then, someone walked in and said his name was Chaos so of course we bowed. He told us there was no reason to bow. I asked him was he was here and he said to bless me and my job will be saving demigods and bringing them to the hunt or Camp Half Blood. The powers he gave me were changing into any animals I wanted to, teleporting, changing my age, and disguising my demigod scent. Then, he left and I got my first mission from Hestia and Hera.

Hestia POV

I was surprised to hear the Hero of Olympus wanted to die and I could tell Hera was two. When I heard his story I was sadden even more. He even told us what had happened when he was a child with Smelly Gabe. Then I gave him my blessing. I was surprised Chaos had come because he had not appeared for the last 6 century's. Then we sent him on his first mission to rescue a girl that had been beaten like him.

Hera's POV

I was surprised the Hero of Olympus wanted to die. When he told us his story I was not surprised. I gave him my blessing and he became the Hestia's champion. Then Chaos arrived and I was even more surprised. We sent him on his first mission. Then, Zeus summoned a council meeting.

Artemis POV

I was eating with my hunters when father called a council meeting. I was still mad at the son of Poseidon because he broke Thalia's bow. I thought that I could trust him but I guess that I was wrong and I knew my hunters were mad at him to. When I got to the council meeting Zeus told Hermes to grab the seven. I could see lots of disgusted faces when they mention the seven because Percy was in it. I sure that I gave a look of disgust to. When the seven arrived there was no Percy but Nathan instead. When Poseidon asked where Percy went he said he just disappeared. Zeus told Hermes to get Chiron.

Chiron POV

When I say that Percy was not at lunch I trotted to his cabin and knocked on the door and he didn't answer I walked in and found a note on his bed it sayed:

Dear Camper's,

I am sorry for not being the hero you all was wanted me to be. I am leaving camp. There is a note for all of you.

By this part I had tears streaming down my face.

Dear Chiron,

I am sorry for not being the hero you wanted me to. You will all was be like a second father to me.

Dear Thalia,

I never broke Artemis bow. I hope you will learn the truth someday.

Dear Annabeth,

I am sorry for not being a good boyfriend to you. I never cheated on you. I am sorry for not being around all the time. I will never love you again.

Dear Seven,

I am sorry for not being a good Hero and friend. I hope you can forgive me. I never did those things I got blamed for doing. I hope you see the truth soon.

Dear Nico,

You were like a brother to me. I hope to see you again.

Dear Rest of the Camp,

I never did anything that I got blamed for. I hope you know the truth soon.

Your Friend,

Percy

Then Hermes brought me to the council meeting. They all asked me why I was crying but before they could finish I was in front of Nathan asking how could, he. The gods asked why, I gave Zeus the letter. He got up and almost killed Nathan.