Impossible, possible.

"I'm home," I sigh closing the door to my Brixton home... Well - David's Brixton home. "Will?"

"Hey Ros, I'm in here." He calls from the kitchen.

A lot of loud noises were coming from there so I walked over to see what he was doing, paint pots of blue and red were splattered on the work surface and on Will. "What have you been doing?" I ask curiously.

"Painting, obviously." He winks.

"Will, this is David's house, we can't-" I say flustered.

"Chill Ros, I already called him to see if it was ok. Besides, when he asked why, and when I explained, he was more than happy for a bit of new colour in the house." Will smugly smiles. "Want to see?"

I nod, and he takes my cold hand and leads me upstairs to the empty room across from my bedroom and to the side of Will's room.

"Go on in." William says with a smirk.

I open the door and the strong smell of paint hits me like walking into a brick wall. The smell soon disappeared from my mind once I look around.

A wall entirely dedicated to the lightning strike that was on my bandana, on David's album cover, Aladdin Sane's lightning strike! Another wall has red paint covered, and one wall with light blue, it all matched. "The furniture is arriving in a few days, but I thought it would cheer you up, after everything that has happened over the past few weeks..." He mutters and rests his chin on the top of my head and wraps his warm arms around me, making me feel safe.

"Will-" I'm choked. "This is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me... Thank you! You didn't have to-"

"Ros, I want the best for the baby... And for you." He smiles widely and I look around the room again, firstly to hide my blushing cheeks but now I was seeing more detail of the paint work that was setting on the four walls.

"Did you discuss names with David?" William asks slightly bitterly.

"Yes." I reply bluntly.

"How'd it go?" Will asks wonderingly.

"We have some ideas, but it all depends on if it's a girl or a boy, and I need your ideas too." I turn back to Will and find myself leaning into his chest for a hug.

"What names did you come up with?"

"Dory, Liza, Bowie-" I start the list but Will interrupts me.

"Bowie names? Seriously Ros?" He pulls a disgusted face and I push out of his hold annoyed by his reaction to mine and David's ideas.

"He's my baby, I can call him whatever I like." I protest.

"So you think it's a boy?" He tries to change the subject.

"Well, whatever it is, we'll find out next month." I sulk. "And the name will be what I like."

"Does it scare you that you'll be a mother in March?" Will mutters to me and hugs me again.

I sigh, I was 19... I've had to grow up so quickly.

"A little, but I know we'll be ok..."

"We'll...?" Will purrs to me and presses his lips on my neck.

I release one large, relaxed sigh and close my eyes leaning my head in the crook of his neck, my hand reaches for the back of his neck then I recall what David said before he left for America again...

Don't.

"Will..." I mutter and pull my hand away and walk away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asks hurt I left such a perfect little situation.

I look behind me, and see just Will, everything else disappears and it all makes sense now...

"Do you love me?" I croak and feel the world stop.

Stupid...! Why ask that he could just-

"Yes." He whispers taking me from my thoughts. "Yes, I do." He says more strongly making it more real.

I gulp, I should've known! But... It's true, he loves me.

"Ros, I know you don't love me back, and it's fine I-" He begins to babble and I raise my hand to silence him, which works.

"I don't know how I feel Will." I mutter sadly.

I still love David...

"But I don't want you to leave, you're so supportive and protective over me and my child... That's all I'll ever want. It's just-"

"You're still in love with him." Will breathes. "I get it, Ros."

"Will, I-"

"You're more than a fan, your his girl, and when he calls for you, you drop everything and go to Bowie. I can't stand here and watch you with him... I should go." He turns but I shout without thinking:

"No! Don't go... I need you, this baby, this alien needs you too, Will."

"Does he?"

"David hardly ever visits..." I mutter.

What are you doing?!

Too many thoughts zoomed through my head... I love them both...!

"Will-" I had to tell him. "I now understand how David has felt ever since he met me..."

Will looks to me with soft eyes and takes my hands in his.

"He always said he loved two women - me and Angie. And I always said, it's impossible to love two people at one time... But, he was right. It's possible. I know it's possible..."

"Where's this going?" He smirks.

"Yes, I love David..." I took a short breath in and close my eyes. "But I love you too... I'm just not ready to let David go yet."

"How long must I wait, Ros?" He pleads in his voice and I let go of his hands and open my eyes again.

"Will, I've been asking David the same question for months."

"So, you're deciding between us?" He asks.

Ros... David's getting divorced soon...

"Well-" I stutter.

... But I can't wait forever... Not even for Bowie himself...

"Yes. I have to choose between you both..." I mutter and I feel his lips press against my forehead and a little spark buzzes down through my veins which makes the decision even harder for me...

What the hell are you going to do Ros...?