First Date**

Over the past couple weeks Devin and I somehow started just hating each other again! Maybe it happened after I saw him viciously making out with some hoebag and retaliated by making out with some boy on the football team. That probably wasn't my best decisions, you know... hooking up with one of his teammates, but oh well. Jess knows we hate each other again and Mel and Justin never found out about our past fling and they never will. That would cause unnecessary issues that I don't need to deal with. And since it's over, I don't think they really need to know it ever happened. I think they are just glad we argue again.

"Devin!" I yelled looking at a whimpering coco, trying to tie my shoes. He came running down the stairs brushing his hair.

"What do you want?" He groaned halfway down the stairs.

"It's your turn to walk coco she's getting impatient!" I said petting her furry head.

"Ok. Hold on I have to finish my hair." He said turning around.

"You sound like a girl!" I yelled after him.

"Well you look like a man!" He yelled from up the stairs.

"Your just jealous that I'm more of a man than you'll ever be!" I yelled back walking away.

"Oh, shut up." He groaned.

"You first!" I screamed angrily before I heard a slam. That stupid boy. Coco barked at me and I picked her up. She licked my face causing me to laugh.

"Hold on baby, Devin will be down soon to take you for a walk. Your daddy is just currently being an insufferable asshole." I said scratching her ear.

"I hate you!" He said, overhearing what I said to Coco, before snatching the leash from me and placing it on her collar. "Not you baby. I love you. Time for your walk." He said leading coco out of the house.

"I hate you more!" I yelled as he slammed the house door. I walked into the kitchen fuming.

"What was that about?" Mel asked walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Oh, good morning Mel." I said trying to smile at her. Gosh, sometimes he really irritates me. Like seriously, he takes more time in the bathroom than I do.

"Good morning to you." She replied laughing.

"He was taking forever to get ready and coco was getting impatient because he needed to walk her." I said taking out a bowl from the cupboard.

"What happened? Just a few weeks ago you guys were friends and now you guys hate each other again" She asked sitting at one of the stools.

"Things happened." I said furiously opening a drawer and getting a spoon out.

"Things like?" She asked grabbing an apple.

"Things like he's the world's most conceited, ignorant asshole in the world! That's for one." I poured a bowl of cereal because it's the easiest thing to eat before school.

"Okay then." Mel replied laughing while grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

_____________________________________________________________

I walked into school and went to my locker only to see Devin making out with a girl. Of freaking course. Perfect, just a perfect addition to an already perfect morning. Seriously? He knows I come to school at this time every day and put my books in my locker. If he wanted to go suck faces with whichever easy slut he had his eyes on that day, he needed to take that shit elsewhere.

"Ugh, get a room!" I said agitated getting to my locker.

"Gladly would you like to join us?" He muttered looking at me. The red head clearly didn't put two and two together and realize that he was flirting with me and laughed at his statement. I rolled my eye before sighing.