Chapter 1: The Mysterious Girl

3rd POV

7 years had passed since tenroujima was destroyed. Bisca, Alzack, Jet and Droy's heading to find tenroujima and they did. Everyone gathered around Mavis Vermillion, the first guild master of fairy tail. Suddenly, Natsu sniffed out an unfamiliar scent with his nose.

"Gramps, I sniff out someone, it's scent is foreign.", Natsu said.

"Is it Zeref?!", Cana yelled out.

"No, it's not him. The scent, it's sweeter than his.", Natsu said.

"Salamander's right, I smell something suspicious.", said Gajeel.

"Could you take us to that someone?", Makarov asked.

Natsu lead the others to that someone, they stopped at the nearby waterfall. Beside it, there was a huge tree and under it was a mysterious girl, a girl with baby pink hair and flowers as hair ornaments. She wore a simple dress and a light blue cardigan. She had no shoes on, the body was full of minor injuries but she's still beautiful despite of that, which is why the boys are blushing.

"Just who is she?", Gray wondered and picked her up bridal style, ignoring Juvia's complaints of jealousy. "We should take her back to the guild, we might find something out when she wakes up."

They all went back to the guild and as soon as they opened those doors, everyone was jumping in joy. All of that stopped and all eyes were on the girl on Gray's arms. "Hey Gray, who are you carrying?", Macao asked while pointing at the girl.

"That's what we want to know.", Gray said," I'm going to take her to the infirmary, where is it anyway?"

"I'll lead you there.", Kinana and Gray went to the guild's infirmary and laid the girl on one of the beds. Mira came in and touched the girl's hand.

"It's cold but her heart is still beating.", Mira said," Me and Kinana are going to take care of her injuries while the boys should wait outside."

The boys waited outside, just as Mira had told them to, while she and Kinana took care of the girl's injuries, covering them with bandages. After they're done, the guild members waited for her to regain consciousness but she didn't show any signs of waking up. Soon, it was night fall and some of the guild members started going home, leaving Natsu, Happy, Gray and Erza. The four of them decided to stay at the guild and take care of the girl in case something happens. They sat nearby while gazing at the girl, the room was filled with silent and all they could hear was the breathing of the girl.

A few hours had passed and the four of them were completely sound asleep on their own seats. The sun had rose and the girl opened her eyes only to reveal an ocean blue-coloured orbs staring up at the ceiling. The four of them were still asleep while the girl sat on the bed and stared at them, her expression seemed bewildered. She slowly touched her bandaged covered forehead and tried to stood up but her feet failed her and she ended up falling on the ground.

She tried to stood up again and headed out for the guild hall. She studied her surroundings and wondered," just where am I?"

She exited the building and breathe in the fresh morning air. She wondered around trying not to stray too far from the building, meanwhile back at the infirmary, Erza woke up and opened her eyes to check on the girl but she's gone," Natsu, Gray, Happy, wake up!", she said while giving a bump on each of their heads," the girl....... She's gone!"

As soon as they heard that sentence, they were fully awake and in panic. They quickly rushed out of the infirmary and went looking for her around the guild. A few minutes later after searching here and there, she wasn't in the building so they went out looking for her. The minute they stepped out of the building, they're eyes met the pink haired girl walking around aimlessly," Hey, you all right?", Natsu called out to the girl.

The girl turned around and met their gazes,"Who are you and where am I?", she asked.

"I'm Natsu and this is Happy, he's my partner.", he said pointing at the flying blue cat," and the one who's shirtless is Gray, the woman in an armour is Erza."

"I'm Aria but that's all that I can remember.", she said.

"What? What do you mean 'that's all you can remember'?", Happy asked.

"My name is the only thing I can remember, I can't remember who I am or where I'm from.", she replied.

"Lets get you inside the guild, we can talk more inside.", Erza said.

"Guild? What's a guild?", she asked.

"A guild's like a family!", Natsu said happily.

"Shut up flame brain.", Gray intervenes looking quite annoyed," a guild is a type of organization, it's purpose is to obtain and disseminate job requests to the members of the guild."

"Members of the guild consists of wizards.", Happy continued.

"And the guild you're currently at is fairy tail.", Erza said.

"What are you all doing so early in the morning.", the five of them turned their gazes at Makarov, the third guild master of fairy tail. Makarov noticed Aria fully awake and smiled," it seems you've regained your conscious, are you all right?"

"Y-yes I am and who might you be?", she asked.

"The gramps right here is fairy tail's guild master, Makarov Dreyar.", Natsu explained,"now lets go inside!"

Natsu took her hand and lead her inside the guild and the other four followed them inside. They all sat on their seats," So, Erza said you don't remember anything at all?", Makarov's smiling face turned serious as well as the air around them that had become tense.

"Yes, all I could remember is my name Aria and the name of a man I do not remember, Acnologia.", just the mention of the name made them remember the nightmare that happened 7 years ago. All their efforts wasted as the black dragon of apocalypse destroyed them all with a single roar, that's right, the name of the dragon is Acnologia. However, the real question is, just who really is the girl and she mentioned Acnologia was a man and not a dragon.

"Just who are you?", Natsu asked in shock as sweat flowed down from his forehead and to his chin, everything went silent.........