Adrien sighed. "What am I going to do now? I can't leave the house and neither can I escape. I can't just leave Marinette hanging! I need to do something, Plagg!" The black kwami groaned as he ate the smelly cheese beside Adrien. He left out a small piece of Camembert and threw it directly at Adrien's face, making the teen glare daggers at him. He was definitely not in the mood for Plagg's teases and scolds. 

"What the-- Plagg! What was that for?" he said as he threw the small chunk of cheese in Plagg's way, which he caught with such ease. The black kwami popped the cheese into his mouth and let out a satisfied hummed before plopping himself onto his silver ring.

Plagg mischievously smirked. "Have you forgotten that cats are skilled at hiding?"

Adrien beamed, and a mischievous smirk crept up to his face. The plan was dangerous and will cause him trouble, but it's nothing he can't do! All he needs is to be careful and watch out for possible triggers. He began to commence with the plan he came up, and was soon good to go.

Meanwhile, outside of his room, Gabriel Agreste sauntered down the hall towards his son's room. He wanted to apologize for his behavior earlier. Maybe an apology would make his perfect son return and shoo the rebellious one.

He knocked on the wooden door several times, but here was no response coming from the other side of the room. There was not a single movement nor a sound to be heard. He knocked once again a couple of times, but still, there were none.

"Adrien?" he called out from the other side of the door.

Deciding that he had enough, he turned the knob and entered the room. It was unusually silent inside; he looked and called out to his son several times, but there was no one to respond to him. He began to panic once he noticed that he was nowhere to be seen, even in the bathroom!

A sigh of relief escaped his lips once he noticed the bump under his sheets on his bed. He was just asleep. But the moment he pulled the sheets down, his blood boiled at the sight of pillows instead of his son. His one and only son disobeyed him, despite of what he said earlier. He shoved the pillows off the bed and angrily called out for Nathalie and his chauffeur.

"Yes, sir?" Nathalie spoke from behind him. He clenched his fists tightly as his frown deepened. He stared at his messy bed bitterly. He still can't believe his very own son, whom he was sure he raised properly, disobeyed him and broke his trust.

"Find Adrien and don't return without him. I want him home as soon as possible."

* *

Adrien grinned to himself victoriously as he made his way to the Dupain-Cheng's bakery with his head hung low. The hood of the navy blue hoodie he was wearing was pulled up until his face to hide his identity for safety measures. He changed his outfit entirely; his usual top was replaced with the hoodie, his usual pants were replaced with simple jeans, and his usual orange sneakers were replaced with the green ones. So far, no one noticed who he really was.

He pulled out his phone and texted Marinette that he was already outside. A couple of minutes passed as he patiently waited outside until the door to the bakery opened. He turned to talk to her, but he was rendered speechless by how she looked; she wore light makeup, her usually tied up hair was down at her bangs were set aside with the ladybug clip, her purse was over her baby pink summer dress which fell down just above her knees, a gray cardigan, and pink sandals.

Overall, she looked absolutely stunning.

She scanned her surroundings as she searched for her date. Adrien cleared his throat behind her, which caught her attention. She turned to face him, a tint of pink dusting her cheeks. "Adrien?" she said as she tucked a chunk of hair behind her ear, clearly nervous. He nodded and awkwardly waved at her, "Hey, Marinette. You look absolutely stunning."