Entry #1: The Meet-Up

"Aren't you excited to see our home, Ken?" A certain blonde-haired woman exclaimed as she leaned over the window to look at the familiar roads she had grown up with. "It is awesome, I assure you!" She leaned her back against the leather chair and smiled, excitement is visible on her voice and her tantalizing eyes.

Right beside her is Ken, who replied with a shrug. Ken is not the type of person who will talk for hours with just a simple conversation that's why people mostly think of him as the snob and rude. His straightforwardness and stoic face just add up to his overall evaluation.

Ken looked outside the window as it started to rain. Remnants of bad memories flashed through his mind as he turned his head to look away from the raindrops that have gathered on the window.

Does it usually rain on this country? He said on his mind. Looking at how the rain pours, it's like he was back at that time again. The time where he witnesses how that lady killer killed his father.

The lady killer might possess a face of an angel but in the inside, she is a devil herself. Ken clenched his hands into fists unconsciously as he gritted his teeth.

I need to find the killer fast. He said at the back of his mind.

After that unfaithful day, after his house being burnt by the lady killer, where he had spent his life all those years, he decided to live with his aunt and relatives. Just when he thought things are going to be placid, his aunt soon died.

The case was proven to be a murder but the killer leaves no evidence. Neither fingerprints nor guns, but only a white rose drenched with her aunt's blood.

The experience left him traumatized as memories flashed in his mind and drifted where that lady killer dropped that white rose and coated it with his dad's blood.

He doesn't know who the killer is but he is sure that it's the same lady who killed his father. Knowing that that white rose is what she left after she had killed his father.

After that incident, he decided to live at his uncle's house but unfortunately, the same scenario happened.

Six years had passed and in those six years, the killer didn't stop ruining his life. He mourned, all right. Screamed at for being a bad luck, nobody wanted to adopt him anymore, being afraid of meeting death. So in those six years, he moved from one house to another like a migratory bird but it will always end up that someone dear to him will get killed.

So he decided to change his name to Ken Aikawa from Ken Windsor-Dashwood. Thanks to his father's best friend for adopting him and now he is officially an Aikawa.

"We're here!" Sapphire shouted and pulled Ken outside the car. "Welcome to Aikawa mansion!" Sapphire giggled, excitedly. Ken just nod and get his bag from the compartment. "No! No! Let the driver handle that, its part of his duty. In the meantime, let me tour you on our house." Sapphire held Ken's hand and enter the mansion.

Ken examined the place and was amazed by the extravagant types of furniture that are well-placed in their designated places. He removes his sweater and was about to put it on the couch but a girl with a maid uniform appeared beside him and happily get the sweater from Ken's hand. "Let me do it, Master." The girl bowed and smiled.