Its over

I hate to say it but the 2015-16 New York Rangers Season is officially, over. We started out strong in the 1st, going back and forth with goals for a 1st period score of 2-2 but then we just gave up. They scored 4 goals in the 2nd period, 4! By the end of the 2nd, it was now 6-2. Oh, oooo, Kreider scored in the 3rd to make it 6-3, wow! But guess what, they didn't try any harder as the Penguins kept scoring. They just kept letting them in. Some of the Penguins goals didn't even look like Lundqvist tried.

Horrible way to end the season and a horrible way to walk away from MSG. In the words of Rick Nash, "We made it hard on ourselves." In my opinion, that's for both the team AND the fans. We make it way to hard on ourselves when they aren't playing good/getting out. Some people blame themselves (?) and I just get a little sad like what? (😂) But, it is what it is.

Just be happy this game didn't go into overtime with Haglin scoring the game winner. I would have just died. Cried for days and would have just I don't even know what. When I first heard about the first round matchup, the first thing to pop into my head was, "The series winning game is gonna go into overtime and Haglin will be the one to score😭😭." Luckily it didn't.