Pissed the F*CK OFF

I am warning you way in advanced that there will be major cursing in this chapter. If you can not handle extreme language I advise you skip this chapter. I am sorry in advanced.

What the f-ing hell was that! That game was a piece of shit! Lundqvist let FOUR FUCKING GOALS ON ONLT 18 FUCKING SHOTS!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!

Here is how this shitty ass game went😡

1st period-
PIT- Eric Fehr assisted by Lovejoy and Malkin @ 1:09
PIT- Sidney Crosby assisted by Malkin and Letang @ 7:11 (PP)
PIT- Conor Sheary unassisted @ 16:12
End of 1st 3-0 Penguins

2nd period-
PIT- Evgeni Malkin assisted by Crosby and Hornqvist @ 4:00 (PP)
Lundqvist wasn't pulled right after the 4th goal, I don't know why the hell he wasn't, but after the commercial break a few minutes later he was replaced by Raanta. Thank god! Maybe we'll score some...
So fucking pissed with these refs! Glass was just penalized for high sticking on some jackass Penguins player and got 4 minute major. OH! So you see that but you don't see Viktor Stalberg losing 3 teeth!?!? THESE. REFS. SUCK! I want to meet a ref and tell them they literally suck at their fucking job and they also need to get heir eyes checked because a lot of things have passed right by them that they missed.
🖕🏼you refs😡😡

Just gonna put that picture their again☺️😡

End of 2nd 4-0 Penguins
At this point I have stopped watching the game. I'm just going by the app updates. I'm done with this team. They're a disgrace to all Ranger fans. I don't want to go out on MSG grounds with this as our reputation in New York until October! But at this point it is. We might not see the boys on home ice again until October if we don't wake the hell up!

Start of 3rd
PIT- Evgeni Malkin assisted by Dumoulin and Bonino @ 3:28 (PP)

Final 5-0 I have nothing to say about this game. Good night.