Rangers Post/Pre Games

Sorry I haven't updated on games. I've been busy with homework and test and, ya. It's been a crazy week. So, after that horrific Pittsburgh game, Rangers took on, the best team in the EC, the Capitals. Very proud with Raanta in this game. He held hoisted the Rangers in the good and bad times of this game. Goals scored by Fast (9) assisted by Grardi (15) and McDonagh (22) and Yandle (5-pp) assisted by Brassard (25) and Stepan (18) in the First Period. In the Second Period the Caps tied it at 2 with goals from Beagle (7) which was unassisted and Oshie (19) which was also unassisted. Rangers gotta stop with the giveaways! Well, in the Third Period the Rangers put the game away with an early goal by someone who beat the Caps in a very important overtime during the playoffs- Round 2; Game 7? You know who I'm talking about😏?? I'm talking about the one, the only, Mr. Derek Stepan (15) assisted by, his second assist of the game, Ryan......McDonagh! Rangers beat the Caps 3-2!!

Then on Sunday, the Rangers SUCK again!! What else is new😑. Rangers have a great game one day, then the next day they suck. They beat the BEST TEAM IN THE EC! but they can't beat the freakin Fishsticks? Shitlanders? I was embarrassed to be wearing anything Rangers at this game. Yes, I was that Fan who got to o to a game when it feels like forever since the last time (last time was right before Christmas). 5 minutes into the 1st Period the Rangers were already losing 3-0!!! THREE NOTHING!!! OUR FIRST SHOT ON NET WAS PRACTICALLY 10 MINUTES INO THE GAME!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! WHY WAS RAANTA EVEN ON THE BENCH AFTER THE 2nd PERIOD!?!?!  WTF!! RANGERS LOST TO THE SHITLANDERS 6-4!!!! That was even worse then the Penguins game and that game was irrelevant! Goals by, Boychuck, Nelson, Okposso, Lindberg, Glass, Boychuck, and Eric Staal all in just the first period! That's SEVEN GOALS in 20 minutes!! Everyone exploded in the first that nothing happened in the Second. Third was nothing but Shitlanders excpet for that one goal that meant nothing for us. Goals by Brassard, Clutterbuck, and Neilson (en).

Now, the best for last! Raanta pulled a great game for us Tuesday! Rangers bet the Sabers 4-2! @nyr_stalberg on IG asked for our predictions on how the game will end. I thought it over and said, "Eh. I'll just go with a simple score like 4-2." I commented 4-2 and look at that! I can see into the future😳😈!! Goals by Mr. Derick Brassard (24pp) assisted by Zucc (28) and Yands (33) in the first. Then in the Second Period, Mr. Zuccarello's 22nd gave the Rangers a 2-0 lead with a goal in the second assisted by Stepan's 20th and Fast's 10th gave the Rangers a 3-0 lead midway through the second with assist from Brass's 26th and Klein's 8th. Also in the 2nd, Raanta lost his shutout to a goal by Reinhart's 19th assisted by Eichel's 26th and Johnson's 2nd. And then making it just a 1 goal lead for the Rangers', Buffalo's Larsson (6) assisted by Gionta (16) and Bogosian (13). With 2 minutes remaining, Buffalo pull their goalie in hopes to get another goal to send it into ot. But, their plan fails. With exactly 1:00 left in the third, Zuccarello (29) gives a great go ahead pass to J.T. Miller for his 18th goal of the season on an empty net!

Next game is Saturday @ 2:0@ EST in Detroit then Sunday @ 12:30 EST at MSG (I'll be there💁🏻🔥) to take on the Shittsburgh Penguins. Let's take back our series lead. (1 NYR win ; 1 PIT win)

LETS GO RANGERS!!!❤️⚪️💙🔴⚪️🔵❤️⚪️💙🔴⚪️🔵❤️⚪️💙