Postgame

Rangers lose to the Islanders with a score of 4-1.

1st Period
NYR- no goals
NYI- no goals
End of 1st 0-0
-both teams played well

2nd Period
NYR- no goals
NYI-
Shane Price @ 13:28
Casey Cizikas @ 18:38
Frans Nielson @ 19:43 (pp)
End of 2nd 3-0
-horrible job by the Rangers
-not good penalties, sloppy plays

3rd Period
*Raanta in net to start 3rd Period after Lundqvist lets up 3 goals in 1 period*
NYR- Kevin Klein (WE CAN SCORE!!!) assisted by Stepan and Yandle @ 17:12*Klein ties his career goals from last year at 9*
NYI- John Taveras with an empty net goal @ 19:28

Fast was hit near the eye with a stick when trying to put a big hit on a Isles player. He stayed down for a minute or two then got up on his own and skated to the bench. He stayed on the bench and was looked at by Jim. He got eye drops and remained on the bench. Let's hope he stays good and his eye sight is perfectly fine and it's not just the adrenaline keeping him good.
We already have McDonagh out till God knows when and Girardi out, probably for a while even though he's just "day-to-day". I'm pretty sure he has a concussion after personally seeing how hard he went into the boards. Then people were getting upset that know one went after B.Boyle. Hello! Who was it? Glass? I think it was Glass or Nash who went after Boyle. People need to pay attention to the reviews before talking sh** about sticking up for their teammates.

Not to long after the Fast commotion, Zuccarello blocked a shot in the left ankle and had trouble just getting to and into the bench.

With 1:58 remaining in 3rd.
We played a good 15 seconds in the empty net Ranger zone without letting up a goal. Miller blocked a shot near the face, stayed and finished his shift. I think everyone who was on the ice blocked a shot.

That was a horrible game. Next game is at MSG at 12:30 against the Red Wings. Let's PLEASE end the season on a win.