PostGame

So the Rangers lost 4-3 in Carolina. Eric Staal didn't make the appearance he wanted to to his former team.
Ranger goals by Zucc, Nash, and a power play goal by Kreider.
Hurricane goals by Brown, Faulk, Skinner, and Rask.

On Rask's goal, AV used 'Coach's Challenge' for offsides (which it clearly was) but goal on the ice stands and Rangers lose their time out.

So Rangers are now in 3rd in Metro, only 2 pts ahead of the Fishsticks, have not yet clinched a playoff spot. If we don't beat Buffalo Saturday, I'm officially done with this team and I'm just gonna turn this book into a Chicago Blackhawks book. (CHI 2nd fav team and PLEASE note my sarcasm in that. I'm not one of those fake fans who just give up after a shitty season. If the Maple Leafs or Canucks fans can last all these sucky seasons, we can deal with 1 sucky season. Sorry, not sorry ,to any Leafs fans reading this.😊🤘🏼)

I have to say this honestly, I scrolled and read threw some comments on an 'after game' if post on a NYR account and my comment sums up all the comments~~

Everyone talking about trading and firing are pathetic. Do you know how hard it is to be in their position? To play in a professional league? You go into the NHL and let's see how well yo do. I admit, it was a shitty game but you can't blame specific people. Marc Staal is a fine defense men as is Girardi. People who think they should be traded, get the hell out! They are trying their hardest and are still at a decent age and can still grow in the game. And I also read one comment on trading Nash? Seriously!? Ya, this wasn't the season he was looking or due to injury but have you seen his game since he's come back? His size affects are game dramatically. Imagine a whole season without his strength and size. Also, Lundqvist being benched because he's playing like shit and we're better off with Raanta? You're saying you'd rather have our backup in net against say, Washington? or Anaheim? So, imagine a WHOLE season without- M.Staal, Girardi, Glass, Nash, and Lundqvist. Let me know how that works out😊. (😒😑)

 (😒😑)

First Picture reaction- 1) that first comment is bull shït

First Picture reaction- 1) that first comment is bull shït. Lundqvist has not fûcking sucked badly this season 2) the third comment is legit. While we're in 2nd/3rd place in Metro and losing, you have teams not even in the playoffs winning and trying to get in. Just because your in the playoffs doesn't mean you can slack off.
Second Picture Reaction- 1) gotta agree with second comment. Those three players game was not the best. 2) fourth comment is a FACT. We had so many opportunities to put this game in the bag and we blew it. 3) fifth and sixth comment I couldn't agree more on. I know we traded him because he wanted starting goalie kinda money but like he really did deserve it. He got us to the playoffs. Should've kept him. No offense, I love Raanta!

Third Picture Reaction- 1) first comment has a point. We play differently in the playoffs. Thing is, it's a good difference. We play BETTER in the playoffs, most the time. 2) mister philclinton, Girardi = the worst NHL defenseman? I don't think so. This wasn't his best but he is still a great player. He helps us in the playoffs and that's why we have him! And 3) that last comment stuck out the most to me. Lundqvist is only a simple human being with a beautiful face just an amazing goalie, NOT a wall. He can't save EVERYTHING. You go stand in front of a net with a frozen puck coming at you between 80 to 100 mph. Now times that by 20, even 30 of those coming at you in an hour. Let me know how many YOU let by.

So ya. That's what EVERYONE was talking about and this was my response to ALL 107 comments. Let me know if you agree with what I said😒👌🏼.