29 |

Just another day on my own in the house. What fun. It had been probably a month since the knife incident. It was around the time that I would have to finish up training and move into the 'facility' that was going to contain me for the rest of the year. As much as I knew it was going to happen, and when it was going to happen, I wasn't really afraid. Up until when it would actually happen, I would stay training hard. Luckily from previously being a beast at rugby, I had gained many skills of tackling, running, and overall keeping stamina. Tyler said it would be really useful to helping me survive, and had reassured me I would be fine for the year.

I heard a knock at the door and turned my head to it instantly. I felt nervous, as none of the guys would knock on the door. Maybe a mailman. I got up off the sofa and turned the blasting volume of a good spongebob episode down. I peered around the corner of the archway and looked through the peephole from a distance. It wasn't a mailman, but I couldn't tell who else it would be. I took a brave breath in and walked over to the door to open it. I unlocked it and opened it slightly to see three muscular men looking down at me.

"Hi..." I said a little nervously. They were silent for a minute, giving me worrying vibes.
"Are you the chosen one?" One asked in an accent I was unsure of. I nodded.
"We are the royals, we are here to take you to the sanctuary for protection." Another one said who's hair was a flaming red colour. I felt a wave of relief and disbelief at the same time.
"Wait really?" They nodded, looking at each other then back to me.
"We must go immediately as there is not much time before the Cryaotic's will want to use you." I swallowed the lump in my throat, was it really time? The blonde haired one grabbed my arm and began to pull me out the door.

"Wait! Can't I pack my things first? And say goodbye to my friends?" I requested, pulling against his grip. They looked between one another with questionable looks.
"You can take some extra clothes, no goodbyes." The one with an accent replied. I sighed and nodded, agreeing with what they decided. The red haired one followed me into the house as I walked upstairs to my room. I opened up a suitcase while he stood looking around the building.
"You live here with friends right?" I nodded, counting up all of the guys.
"Yeah, there's eight of us I think." I shoved a couple of shirts and trousers in the suitcase (that were actually Tyler's that he had let me borrow.) I then shoved a few pairs of shoes in and zipped it up. The red haired man nodded and made me walk in front of him back to the front door.

On the way back I walked past the conservatory to see Tyler running from the bottom of the garden towards the back door. I didn't get to look for too long before I was getting pushed along by the fiery haired man. "No time to stop. You need to be contained." He grunted, showing me the way back to the front door as if he owned the place. I heard the conservatory doors open as Tyler's shouts rang through the house. I turned around and looked past the buff man to see Tyler almost in shock. "Tyler you made it! The Royals are here to take me to the safe place." I shouted to him. He was out of breath, and couldn't respond. The other two men walked in to the room to see the disruption, one of them grabbing my arm and trying to take me towards their vehicle. Tyler ran over to us all, in shock.

"What the hell is going on?" He growled, looking amongst the taller men.
"We don't have time for this." The blonde haired man said to his friends. The other two nodded and hooked their hands under my armpits. They lifted me up from the ground, one of them also taking my suitcase. I looked back at Tyler, both of us pretty upset. Before I could open my mouth to say goodbye I was already out the front door, and the blonde haired man was blocking my view of him. Once he had moved out of the way, Tyler was nowhere to be seen. I turned my head back to the front, and the guys were shoving me into the back of their car. It was a large 4x4, black with tinted windows. I thought it was pretty acceptable seeing as they were some servants of the royals, and I was the 'special one'.

The red and green haired men joined me in the back seats, myself in the middle, while the blonde haired one took the driver's seat. Probably to keep me safe. I sat quietly as they started the engine and the car hastily began to drive. I attempted to look through the darkened windows, seeing the front door still open, and a body laid still on the floor way of the main hall to the house. I didn't have long to double take, and before I could comprehend what had happened, we had left the driveway.

~~~~

Heyy,
I'm back.
Probably not for long since I have hella exams and stuff in a few weeks.
I made a new book (septiplier) and there should be the sequel to 'leave me alone' coming soon too.
954 words.