8 |

I sat up within a second, my breath uneven and sharp. My eyes adjusted to the dark room, revealing it quickly to be my room. The curtain to the window was shut, and nobody was there with me. "It was all a dream..." I mumbled to myself, adjusting to a sitting position on my bed. I looked at my arm, seeing that both my bracelets were gone. "It... Wasn't a dream?" I looked around my room to see if I had taken them off at some point. Lifting up my pillow, both red and green were under there. I sighed. It was a dream. Everything is, normal, or as normal as it could be. I picked them up and put them in my pocket, deciding to try something different. I picked my laptop up from under my bed, turning it on. I was soon interrupted by Adam calling my name.

"Are you coming with us Mini? We're gonna go eat dinner." He added.
"Yeah, one second." I shouted in reply, keeping my eyes on the laptop screen. I sighed and shut the lid again, moving it to one side. I slipped my shoes on and joined them all to leave.

----

At the dining hall I was quiet, as usual. I would normally spend dinner time to think over what homework I had to do first, which to prioritise. Although this time my mind was clouded with my dream. Tori was pretty intimidating, and she told me everything. Even though it was completely insane, she gave an answer to all my questions. I shook my head, recalling over everything I remembered. "Typical Vanoss..."
"-aig! Craig!" Max called my name over and over again, eventually hitting my arm to snap me out of my thoughts. I recoiled quickly, gripping it.
"Hey, it's sensitive." I complained, turning to face him. It's sensitive since when? Since Tori hit you? Twice? I shook my head. "What's up?"
"Adam wants you." He replied, leaning back to let Adam come in to vision.

----

I found myself walking back to my dorm alone again, which was what I wanted. I walked the long way, even going outside. I walked past the usual tree where I would find Tyler and his friends. No one was there though. Not after dinner. Just as expected, Brock was waiting for me at the entrance to the dorms. Just the two of us, out in the cold night. Chilling. I gathered all of my courage and kept walking, about to go to the door. Brock stopped me before I could even get anywhere close to leaving. "Long time no see Mini Dude." He grinned, leaning up on the wall.
"It's Mini Lad." I mumbled under my breath in reply. I heard him sniff.
"You smell something? It's like, burning." He asked me. I then remembered what I had in my pockets. I took out the red one, holding it in my hand tightly. I shoved it in front of his face. He looked shocked at first, stumbling backwards and losing his lean on the wall.

"Wh-what?" He mumbled, regaining himself. "What are you doing with that?"
"I want answers." I replied with gritted teeth. On the outside I looked pretty badass and confident, but on the inside I was squealing like a little girl when her dad surprises her from behind the sofa. He raised his hands in defence.
"Who gave you that?" He asked, furrowing his brows.
"I did." A voice from behind me replied. I turned around to see Tyler. "I already told you to leave him alone didn't I?" He continued, keeping his stare on Brock.
"You don't have any right to see him either."  Brock growled.
"What are you guys on about?" I asked in a quieter voice.
"I'm protecting him from things like you." Tyler retorted.

"You can't save him forever. You know that." Brock smirked, pointing a finger.
"I'll do everything in my power to, so will the rest of Vanoss." Tyler hissed. He then suddenly grabbed a hold of my arm, pulling me away from Brock. Like what had happened in my dream. Or maybe not my dream. Brock tried to grab my other arm, but growled in pain when he realised I still had a hold of my red bracelet. Although, I also had my green one in my pocket, which should have hurt Tyler.
"You just wait Tyler! This is gonna come back and bite you in the ass." Brock shouted as Tyler kept walking us both away. I eventually ripped my arms out of Tyler's grip to turn around and talk to him face to face.

"What are you doing?" I asked with venom in my words.
"I'm protecting you from that idiot, I thought Tori already explained this to you."
"How do you know Tori?" I stopped in my tracks. Tyler turned around and sighed.
"I know my own kind Craig." He then continued walking, heading to another set of doors. I shook my head and followed him. He took a turn and headed into the empty hallway. He then stopped, covering my mouth and waiting for someone to walk past.
"How do you know my name?" I whispered. He smacked his head.
"Did Tori seriously not tell you this earlier?" He groaned.
"So it wasn't a dream..." I mumbled mostly to myself. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to a dorm, which I guessed was his.
"Anything but a dream, now what did she tell you?" He furthered.

"She said I was special, which is when I cut her off and tried to leave and then she- wait. How did you not get hurt by this?" I pulled out the green bracelet. He picked it up in his hands, grabbing it with both hands. He snapped it in half.
"Protection." He replied, pointing to his ring. He then threw the bracelet in the bin and took the ring off. His fingers started to steam slightly, like they were burning. "Still hurts like a bitch though." He continued, curling his hands into fists and gritting his teeth. "So, about being special-"
"Tyler." He was interrupted by someone behind him. He was someone I had seen a while ago. Red jacket and black jeans, black hair and olive skin.
"Evan, I'm in the middle of somethi-"
"This is important. We have to go, now." He hissed, grabbing Tyler by the wrist. He walked Tyler out of their dorm, myself following.
"Go back to your room. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Tyler commanded me.

It wasn't a dream...

~~~~

Hey,
Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm back at school.
I'm thinking of re-writing one if my old books called TorchWood, it's not YouTube related. Well there is a Max and Adam involved. If you would want to read a minecraft-based story full of plot twist and adventure please tell me.
Have a good day <3
1158 words.