34 |

A judder of the car shook me to waling up from my nap. I lifted my head to see several speed bumps and a big wall to my right. Tyler had moved seats now to the front next to Lui. They were engaging in quiet conversation that was incoherent to me, as to not wake me up. Looking at myself I saw a clean change of clothes on me, meaning Tyler must have had some spare. There was no blood covering me and the scratches on my arms and hips were not stinging as much.

 I looked to see where the fence had caught me, and it was fully covered over with a bandage.  I slowly rested myself up on one elbow, in order to peer out the window. I recognised where we were, which was going to pass by my University. I felt almost a wave of relief, happiness, and a solution come over me. I knew my game plan now, I needed some real adults in my life, some real help, and a real kick up the ass. 

The main gates to the Uni were fast approaching, and I had no time to think of another option that was more safe than this one. I took one last glance at Tyler and Lui, who were still engaged in good conversation, before going through with my plan. I held on the door handle with one hand, the other one on my front for protection. As soon as I knew I would be in the firing line, I pulled on the handle to release the door open. It flung open with my weight on it, immediately attracting the attention of Tyler and Lui. At this point however, I was already rolling out across the university gates and on to campus.

I picked myself up quickly and began to stumble into a run. I felt the immediate effects of diving out of a car all down my arms and legs, but couldn't let it stop me from getting away from Tyler and into the building. Even though I gained many stares from the other university students, and even saw Nick try to wave me down in absolute confusion, it didn't phase me from getting to a lecturer or... someone! I also knew that Tyler nor Lui would be able to use their powers in front of the general public, otherwise they would definitely be more fucked than me.

"Craig what are you doing? Where the fuck have you been?" Adam shouted as I burst through the main reception doors. He stood up from a chair on the side and blocked my way. 

"I need to get to a- a teacher- I need the police! I need..." I burst out, clearly exhausted.

"Whoa whoa chill out dude! Let me take you to a lecturer or something." Adam tried to calm he as he held me by the elbow. "Come on, this way. You absolute maniac. You're in so much trouble you know..." He continued, but I was too distracted by the sight of Tyler walking through the front gates of the University. 

------------

As I was being dragged through the corridors, we came across the last person I wanted to see. "Craig!"

"Mr Jefferson! Listen-"

"No young man you listen to me! You have missed all the assignments I have asked for, you have missed weeks worth of lectures and mock exams that I have created. This is terrible behaviour for a student who has paid so much to be here!" He raged.

"But Mr Jefferson listen-!"

"I don't need to hear excuses! In all of my years off teaching I have heard them all and frankly I do not like any of them." He grabbed on to my elbow and instantly began pulling me in another direction. "You are coming with me. To my lecture hall now!" He took me down another corridor with Adam 'leaving me to it' which frankly, I wasn't too happy about.

"Mr Jefferson! There are people after me, they want to kidnap me. I need to call the police. I need a phone or security or something please." I begged. He ignored. "I'll do all of my assignments within the next week! I'll revise hard and get all my work done and catch up in no time." I pleaded as he unlocked his hall doors. He took me over to his desk and pointed for me to sit opposite. Within a second of sitting I got back up to go for his phone in a panic. He countered by unplugging the cable, then rushing over to the doors to lock them. "What are you doing?!" I panicked.

"Stop talking about this nonsense! I command you to sit down right now." He demanded. I thought for a second, that even though I had not properly told enough people for my liking's about my situation, I was pretty safe in this confined (and now locked) room. With this, I sat down. "Thank you..." He sighed, then proceeding to sit opposite me. He opened up his laptop and began furiously typing. I wondered if he was telling the University coordinator about my whereabouts. He then opened up a draw underneath his desk with stacks of paper piling high. 

He took out a few papers from each coloured category, then proceeding to pass them over to me. "Take all of these, sit up there, and do some work. I will take care of everything else." I looked down at the pile of papers, then back up to Mr Jefferson. 'Are you kidding me?' I felt like saying it aloud, but instead I just complied silently. With a screech of the chair against the wooden floor and a few harsh footsteps up the seats, I sat down behind a single desk to do some work. 

Even though I was back in University and well behind the walls of safety, it felt strangely eerie. I wasn't sure how to feel, or what to do. I was clearly scratched up and aching all over. Now that i was thinking about it, I also felt a headache come over me with aggressive force. I hit my head a few times, as well as my back. Or more the fact that I was ragged about by Tori and her minions. Speaking of Tori, she would also be in trouble for being away from university, more so in trouble for trying to kidnap and possibly kill me? 

I felt horrible, I felt sick. There was no way after the past two weeks that I could just go straight back in to University work. it felt as though i had forgotten all of my notes, and was completely new to the subject. If this wasn't the biggest story of my life and I couldn't make a good book out of it, I didn't know what would be. I put my head into my hands and just rested for a minute. 

~~~~~~~~

Hola guys,

Another yearly update is it?

Tragic. 

But enjoy I'm sorry.