epilogue

a/n: the song has no connection but i listen to this while writing this and this is so catchy even i don't understand almost all the words but yeah try to listen.Will and Jane both 18 almost 19 when they met and the accident is when they were 20 and they met after the dream was 18.

a lot years later

"Mom Cole take mr snuggle cuff" my daughter forealla said to me. Yes I have two children, they were twins actually. I found them outside my door a week after I broke up with Will. Yes we broke up and he go back with Karina's mom. It was 6 years ago. Their birthday is the day I found them.

Flashback --------------
It's been a week since He broke my heart. I'm currently eating a tub of chocolate mint Ice cream. There is a knock on my door who could come on this hours? I check my clock and 03.30 am written on it. "Whose there?" I said when I open the door. Noboy was here exept two bundles of babies. I wasn't expecting that. I pick them and snuggle them to my chest "don't cry I'll be your mommy and took care of both of you. I promise no harm shall be in your way as long as I live." And that day I promise I would took care of them and work hard to make them happy.
End of flashback

Now I'm still work as a professional photographer for the team FCBarcelona. Yes after broke up with him I grew some liking towards football. I moved to Barcelona with my kids to have a fresh start these year has been great, I met a lot of famous football player and be friend with them.
"Mommy forealla won't give me back my football so I won't give her back her mr snuggles" Cole said to me. "Forealla Anastasia give your brother his football back I need to go to work." I said using both the full name card. "But mom he took mr snuggles first" she whines "culo you took my football first " Cole said. Where did he learn those word? "Cole Antonio Nicholas who told you that word?" Dang Cole is only 6 years old who told him? "Sorry mami i learn it from my friend and fine I give forealla her doll back." "Sorry mami i learn it from my friend . Here fore mr snuggles." "Great hijo now I'm going to change , eat your breakfast and let's drop you at school so I could go to work. We currently live at 3 bedroom apartement. Each bedroom for one of us and I let them decorate it the way they wanted it to be. I took a black and red flannel button up , black tank top, black skinny jeans and tie my hair on a high ponytail. I washed my face and brush my teeth , slip on my black ankle boots with a little bit heels . "Kids are you ready?" I ask while packing their lunch on their back pack . Forealla hates pink so her back pack is light blue and Cole's is green. "Come here . We don't want to be late for school aren't we?" I said while wiping their face with a wet towel to clean up their mess. My kids are trained to put their dishes on the sink after breakfast.

🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴

"Come kids give me a kiss and be nice at school okay. Fore take care of your hermano so he wouldn't fight anyone. Adios" I have them a kiss on each cheek ." Ew mommy I doesn't need fore to take care of me I'm a grown man" Cole says while wiping his cheek. "I know little soldier so go to school and surprise me with your grades okay." I hug them before riding back to my black Mitsubishi Lancer evolution six 2016 and turn the ignition on. These past year without any man beside me has been great . I guess some people are meant to be alone like me. Well I kinda try to date some guys back then but none of them match me so Tired me just be alone like now. My life has been great and I wouldn't change it even if I could , maybe my mother and William just a way to make me stronger than before. My kids are blessing. The name Cole Antonio is based by my favorite actor when I was a little girl, Cole sprouse and Antonio is from Antonio banderas while forealla Anastasia is from some book I read and Anastasia is to match Cole's last name.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

I arrived at camp nou. "Hey boys" I greet them as I park my car and get inside the photographers room. I love my job so much because it was a combination of my hobbies, football and photography. Did I plan to go back home of you ask me, well the answer is no because I like it here and I got best friends who wouldn't cheat on me like hazel. Well I forgive her and will for their action tho, they sent me an invitation to their wedding and they wee surprised to see my kids. I hope things stay like this forever.

The end.

📖Translation📖
Culo-ass
Hijo-son
Hermano-brother
Adios-goodbye
Mami-mom

A/n
Hey peeps this is blue. Thank you so much for reading "my abusive mom" and hope you enjoy it. I'm going to edit it and a special thanks to @ayush002 and @aneesahsuleiman2000 for putting my story on your reading list I really appreciate it and it make me extremely happy. so there you have it my abusive mom I started writing this when I was with someone special but he's an culo so yeah I want to post this earlier but I'm sick so thank for reading this I'm so happy like extremely happy writing for you guys and enjoy your day. My dm is open for everybody,anyone,anytime.
-xx blue