Part 7: camera,hobby and jobs

heeeyyyy so sorry for really late post. this song suit  jane lee's relationship and this is blink 182 i miss you. and also this song suit someone who was close to me so yeah this is it.

-xx blue

3 month later

today we're going to take a trip to the forest.Will is going to help me with my photograph assignment. Yes i love taking pictures but i can only afford the cheap one because my mom won't let me buy the expensive one , even tho Will's is the expensive one. It's funny the way we have the same hobby and we're together. thankfully will already fully healed.

"hey will are you ready yet?" i ask from the door."yes we're driving my car am i right?" he answer. yes he use jeep car, suitable for driving in the forest. i don't know it just me or he's started to be different , he never pick me up from work , he always home late with messy hair and swollen lips and many things. karina is happy now playing with fetus and piper. she was completely head over heels with them.

"a penny for your thought?" will ask me snapping me from my overthink. "no no its okay will " i give him the best fake smile i can give. "awhh not fair jane lee please??" he pout at me. "no jerk face" i said punch his arm  . "hey don't hit the driver!" he said.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

we reach the forest. it's beautifully breathtaking . "are you done yet jane lee?" will said as i take a picture of some ladybugs. "and thats a wrap." i said to him." lets swim then at the waterfall if you want to only" he said walking next to me. 

we're currently swimming around. there is something looks like hickeys on his back. "hey will what are those?" i said to him while pointing at the hickey."oh its nothing pumpkin." he said going out of the waterfall "hEY where are you going ?" i ask him."home jane lee. i need to work." he said harshly.

we walk to the jeep in silence. While driving, will won't stop texting someone while smiling. "drive carefully Will." i told him while checking the picture i took. "SHUT UP WON'T YOU" he shout at me. He never shout at me like that. I turn my head facing the window, enjoying the view . "Jane lee? I'm sorry for shouting at you, i didn't mean to." will said to me. "why will?"i ask "why what" "why do you change?" i ask while i sighed. "you know what jane lee? you change too! i think breaking up is the best for us. you can move out the apartment starting tonight because my new girlfriend, hazel winchester is moving in" he said angrily.

💔💔💔💔 💔💔💔💔💔

i pack my luggage , which is not much with teary eyes. karina begs me not to leave because she'll miss me , fetus and piper but her brother told me to leave, i have no place to go , i guess i'll stay at my ex , alexander's place until i got an apartment. Xander is gay, he dated me for 3 weeks before he confess that he was gay and we're best buddies now. seems i have no friend since dash told me will make stanley broke up with her. 

"hey pouty bear!" Xander greet me with a bone crushing bear hug. He may look scary but the truth he's a big softy." hey momma bear"i said to him."i bought some mint ice cream your favorite and we can eat them while watching some action movies if you want"he said , luckily he has a spare bed room where i can stay for a while.

"this is your room jane. goodnight." Xander said to me after we finish our movie night.my room was pretty. it has cobalt blue walls , azure ceilings and royal blue floor just the way i like it. i put my clothes inside the closet with my suitcase and duffle bags. "here piper here fetus" i said to both of my dog while feeding them with their own food , yes  i didn't let karina keep them even she begs and cry and also hug my legs while screaming words to will because who would know what will will do to them?

when I'm ready to bed , i instantly fell asleep on the bed.

-------------------------------------------------

a/n 

Hello guys so i have somethings to say

1 sorry for not updating for a long time I've been extremely busy with school and friends 

2 does jane be friend with her ex boyfriend kinda something to you?

3 don't forget to vote (the star thing on the bottom if you use phones) , share and comment. have a nice day!

-xx blue