part 3 : on saturday we wear glitters

i see christian and the other at lunch again today. i sit next to rosalind and say "hey guys wassup?" and than raphael say "09.00 pm at my home party tomorrow because someone grow a feeling to you". christian chocked by his fries and turn bright red as i laugh loudly. "okay ill thing about it raph" i said as i play flappy bird on my iphone.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

"hey jane lee you should totally wear the t-shirt that i got for you last christmas" rosalind said as i trying some clothes. last christmas she gave me a pink t-shirts that has ' on saturday we wear glitters on it'. "Fine Rosie fine" as I put it on and a short pants."it's the time for party yeah!" Rosalind said as she hug me."yeah Rosie yeah".

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

I knock the door and Francesca open it "hey Rosalind hey Jane lee"." Hey Fransces" I said as I walk in.

As I hold my solo cup and walk around the house I see Stanley hooking up with dash. Suddenly Francis came and I ask "were they family?" Francis drown in laugh as he said "we're not family we are just bunch of children who run away from our family so I'm not really have thriplets " and suddenly I see Francesca and Raphael walk inside a room " I run away from my mom Fran she's abusing me" Francis suddenly hug me and say "welcome to the family we will be bomb ass family"

When Fran told everyone that I was the new member of the black family , Christian face turn Pake white I ask him" what happen Christ?" He suddenly scream " I like you since elementary school don't you get it?" I froze in time as Christ run to another place of the house. Sammy Francis and Francesca bring me to Francesca's room as Francis said "I didn't mean to make thing like this but Christ still can hook up with you all the time now" Sammy and Francesca slap him twice "Awie" he said as he hold his face. " I'm sorry Jane lee Christ is temperamental person " Francesca said.
🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱
I can't sleep for two days after the party accident . I started go to school after hear that Sammy and Christ is dating now. "Hey Jane lee wassup ? Your mom come yesterday but I call Raphael and Francis to hush her out the building." Rosalind said as she kiss Francis cheek "so both of you were dating now?" Rosalind and Francis cheek turn bright red.

I drive to school in my car . As I reach the parking lot, I crash into someone. I jump out of my car and scream "shot wake up sir wake up help me please suddenly jasmine appear and said "Jane lee you just crash into Willian , hansel best friend are u. Okay?" Jasmine was my best friend since Rosalind usually busy with her gamer championship and hawi busy with Bethany so I sometimes play with jasmine. "Jasmine help me please we need to get him to the hospital"I hush to her so nobody can know. "Wait I call hansel you drag him to your car" she said as she pull her phone out her pants

🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕

"Shit what suppose I do if he die what his parent will say I'm so freaking out jass help me" I said as hansel drive to the hospital. "Chill Jane chill he's parent wasn't live here." Jasmine said as she laugh "I'm serious" I said and hansel burst into laugh.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

William finally wake up as I scream "IM SORRY IM SO SORRY" he slowly laugh as he hold the pain "water please" and jasmine burst into laugh with hansel. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you with my car I'm so sorry what can I do to help you?" I said as I give him the water he ask. Jasmine giggle and said "you can stay with us Jane lee" and I froze. Hansel said "me William and jasmine stay together if you stay with us you can stay away from Christ and also your mom doesn't know where we live." And I said "jasmine told you wasn't she?""that was a good idea thou" and William laugh slowly as he hiss because of the pain .

Author note: hello this is blue I'm sorry I didn't have time to write this chapter dedicated to FranzeskaJennifer and mulyareynaldooo