time skip graduation

I glared at the floor as my turn came for the ninjutsu test. Naruto's was bad but I couldn't figure out how to use that tiny bit of chakra.

It was like trying to make a sandcastle the size of a cup using a bulldozer, I had no grace when using my chakra. At least Naruto could produce SOMETHING.

I sighed in resignation to my fate, then popped an idea. "Iruka-sensei, is it possible to use jutsu without handsigns?"

"Hmmm...technically yes. Though it would require a greater amount of chakra and more concentration on what you want to happen." He replied.

I smirked and closed my eyes. Focusing solely on my chakra I pushed the outside world away. I still couldn't use a small enough amount, so I began duplicating the jutsu, separating the clones and thinning out the ball of chakra I'd alloted for this jutsu. I felt the smoke plume all around me and smiled brightly. "Bunshin jut-....dammit."

In the floor was a pile of dead, malformed, clones of myself. Fucking red bulldozer....

Then they erupted into smoke. "Sorry Arashi, you fail." Iruka said softly.

I turned without saying a word and began heading towards the door.

"Troublesom. Hold on Uzumaki, there's a problem here."

I stopped just before exiting and going to find my brother, who was no doubt just as depressed as I was. "What Shikamaru?"

He pointed to Iruka. "What's going on sensei. A boy who couldn't use chakra at all graduated last year and he wasn't even half as good a fighter as either of the Uzumaki twins. Lee Rock had two points of chakra, was terrible at written tests, and had abysmal taijutau. Why was he allowed to pass and not these two, who excel in taijutsu and do decently in written tests?" Iruka looked at the floor.

"That was a special case, he was born with deformed chakra pathways."

Shikamaru narrowed his eyes. "According to what my dad said, those two had more chakra than you have now at birth. They can't be expected to control that much power yet, because their chakra pathways are still growing. This is unfair to either of them and Troublesome that neither will be on a team. If they learn to wield their chakra they'll be at least Kage level. Also Arashi can bend steel easily."

I walked out, I didn't want his pity.

My steps were light and quick, but I still ran into someone and knocked us both to the ground. "Ow brat, watch where youre-... hello handsome."

The female voice made my stomach tighten and my skin turn red. "S-sorry..." I stood quickly.

She slinked up slowly like a cat waking up from a nap. "No problem, anytime you wanna lie down with me...just...ask" she clicked her teeth by my ear and I blinked as I realized how close she was standing to me. "Anyway brat, I gotta go." And like that she turned and began walking away.

Her purple hair was tied into a bun, she had light brown eyes with no pupils, and she had on a trench coat, skin tight mesh armor that left little to the imagination, and green booty shorty. Her boots had metal plates along the shin and she walked with such confidence that I almost started drooling...almost.

"Arashi." I turned toward the way I'd come from to see Mizuki. "There's a way for you and your brother to pass."

I must've seemed excited because he smiled and continued.