Acadamy Days

"Alright class. Today is the first day of the Academy. So we'll be using a special machine to measure your chakra capacity. Average levels are about 200-500 for genin so don't feel bad if you have less, it's only the first day." He placed his right hand on a scanner that had a screen pointing towards us. The machine bleeped as it counted his chakra and displayed '1679'. Iruka smiled. "See there? It's easy. I have average levels for an experienced chunin. Mizuki you wanna do it?"

Mizuki flicked his light hair from his face and placed a hand on the machine. It showed '1423'.

Kiba Inuzuka raised his hand. "Does that make Iruka sensei stronger than you?"

"No Kiba. Merely how much chakra we have. Without control extra power is useless." Iruka replied. " since your so eager, Kiba you go first."

Kiba jumped up and ran to the machine. His score was '347'. "Not bad Kiba, now everyone line up and we'll take down your scores."

Ino Yamanka got '102'
Shino Aburame got '240'
Shikamaru got '189'
Sakura Haruno got '45'
Choji Akimichi got '312'
Hinata Hyuuga got '190'
Sasuke Uchiha got '495'

Naruto finally got to the machine and placed his hand on the machine. It bleeped for much longer than normal and displayed '9273'.

Mizuki stepped back, crushing the clipboard in his hand. "It's over nine thousand!!!" Inside he was seething. The demon brat already had Kage level reserves.

Finally I placed my hand on the machine. The bleeping lasted even longer before displaying '795,000'.

"I-It must be broken. That much chakra can't be right." Mizuki was wide eyed as he stared at me.

I was also confused, why the hell do I have so much chakra???

I looked down at my hands and scoffed. "You're probably right, Mizuki-sensei. It's gotta be broken."

"Alright, everyone. There is a scroll on your desk for the bunshin jutsu. Grab them and let's go outside to practice. " Iruka escorted the class out to the academy training field.

Mizuki stepped up to the front of the group. "Alright guys, this is one of the easiest jutsu there is. An E-rank genjutsu, the chakra requirement is roughly a tenth of a single chakra point. The chakra requirement is nearly nonexistent. Watch closely." He held his hands up and four clones appeared and they pointed at the class. "Now you."

Everyone got it within three tries, except Naruto and I.

Naruto did the handsigns and began gathering chakra. A light blue aura appeared around him and there was a massive plume of smoke next to him.

When the smoke faded there was a rather dead looking Naruto clone on the ground, next to a disappointed Naruto.

When I tried nothing happened. "I can't do it." I tried to pull power from inside me but nothing happened.