Love at first Taste

I sighed, Teuchi's daughter had been staring at me or more specifically my eyes for the better part of ten minutes. She had pale skin, light brown hair and similarly colored eyes. "Arashi..." She whispered shyly. "Your eyes are pretty. Why do your brother have those scars on his face? How come -"

"Ayame, leave the boy be. I'm sure he's hungry, would you two boys like some ramen?" Teuchi was already walking to the kitchen by the time he heard Naruto and I say 'yes sir'.

I smiled at Ayame. "You have pretty eyes too..."

Her face took on a pink tint and she giggled. Teuchi yelled over his shoulder. "Come and get it boys."

I stood and stumbled back as Naruto blurred to the table looking anxiously at the pot, the smell was good but he looked like a crack addict about to get his fix. "Old man Teuchi, that smells amazing!" He was grinning brightly.

I walked over to the table. "Mind your manners Naru." My words fell on deaf ears as he fell head first into his bowl, causing Teuchi to laugh heartily and Ayame to giggle at his antics.

Naruto ate six bowls of ramen before slowing down. He leaned back, smiling contentedly, "I've never been so full." He breathed happily.

As I put my chopsticks down a smile made it's way on my face, I'd never felt so at peace before...

The next day Teuch got us both new pants and a shirts. White shirt with red spiral for Naruto, green spiral for me. After, we were heading back and a glass bottle exploded against the back of Naruto's head.

Everything slowed down as I turned, seeing Naruto fall forward. Bits of glass and blood fell in slow motion.

Teuchi caught him and was saying something to Naruto, but I couldnt hear it.

My fists clenched and i grit my teeth. I looked back to see a rather large man laughing, pointing at the prone Naruto.

Then everything went black.
________________________________

"Hokage-sama, I ask that you reconsider. The boy took a life and put two chunin in the hospital." An elder said from in front of Hiruzen.

Hiruzen released some killer intent, "He responded to an attack on his family. He acted in the defense of another, the chunins attacked without surveying the situation and have been reprimanded for carelessness."

The elders grumbled and an anbu with purple hair chuckled, "That means 'Fuck you, I'm the Hokage'."