Retaking the hat

Hiruzen Sarutobi was old...and much too tired for the burden his successor had placed on him. He sighed as he heals the baby's in his arms. One had blonde hair and blue eyes, the other had black hair and red eyes, almost like a male Kutenai, he mused. "Minato...why did you have to do this?"

He knew why, the nine tails had laid waste to the village only a few hours ago. Minato defeated by sealing the beast into Naruto... Naruto having a paternal twin was slightly unexpected to say the least, but not a real problem.

Sarutobi laid the baby boys down in their crib once the council had been called. "I have gathered you hear for a briefing on everything that's happened tonight." Hiruzen told the council members.

"This is a drag, Where's Minato?" Shikaku Nara asked, his hair was down and his right arm was covered in bandages, blood seeped slightly through near his forearm.
Hiruzen closed his eyes. "He has perished in the battle. He managed to seal the beast at the cost of his own life. He sealed the beast into Naruto, one of his twin sons... He wanted the bit to be viewed as a hero."
Shikakunodded somberly. "And his wife? Kushina? My wife will be terribly upset if one of her best friends is also gone."

"She also, is gone. She died saving the boys from the Kyuubi's claw." He told him.
Fugaku Uchiha was speechless... Minato was his teammate and rival since they were children, know he'll never see his friend again shook him to the core. A few tears welled in his eyes but he refused to let them fall.
"The boy must be executed to get rid of the kyuubi before it escapes!" A woman yelled. She had bright green eyes and pink hair,

"Measure your words, civilian..." Shikaku told her lowly.

"She's correct, though. In order to permanently destroy the kyuubi we should kill the boy." Koharu, one of the advisers replied. Most of the civilian side agreed with this.

"Enough!" Hiruzen told them. "As my successor has died I am taking back the position of hokage. I hereby declare the twins heritage an SS-class secret and the fact that Naruto houses the kyuubi is an S-class secret, both punishable by death if revealed by anyone other than myself or the two boys. "