Chapter 20

Hello People

I'm soooo happy!!! Over 17,000 reads is pretty awesome!!

Woop woop for everyone!!

Sooo, this chapter is hopefully one that you will like, it will involve some drama, so please bear with me- I'm not very well versed in writing drama.

Constantinova :) xx

•••

The hybrid gently put me down, but then walked me backwards until my back hit a tree. He caged me in by putting his hands on either side of my shoulders and then leant in.

His blue eyes were barely visible as the pupils seemed to have dilated from lust and his lips were inches from mine.

And then he leant in.

•••

Klaus lent in, his blonde hair shining a silvery white in the moonlight. I could see that he was hungry and if provoked he would bite me, but I didn’t care.

His fangs were out and glinting in the moonlight, his blue eyes holding a tint of hybrid yellow in them- making them even more beautiful and interesting to look at.

He was just too addictive to leave alone.

The hybrid’s hot breath was ghosting over my lips and I shivered as it hit my skin. I arched my back off of the tree bark and into his chest, mine brushing his faintly as I felt his rock-hard muscles bulging where I brushed them.

Klaus growled quietly into my ear as he leant in and with one hot hand he pushed me back into the tree, catching my hands in his and putting them over my head he pulled back a little and raised an eyebrow, smirking all the while.

Oh, what I wouldn’t do to see that every day.

‘You look simply delectable, love.’ The hybrid purred dangerously into my ear. ‘Now what should I do with you?’

Arching my back again and trying to catch Klaus’s lips in a kiss, I strained against his strong, confining hold on my hands.

Hmm.. I wonder what those hands felt like on my whole body?

The thought made my cheeks look a flushed red again as Klaus lent down, placing his face near mine as he looked into my green ears which were probably slightly glazed at the moment.

‘I’m waiting for an answer sweetheart.’ He whispered lowly into my ear and his smirk grew as he noticed my shiver at his words.

He tilted his head to the side and the moonlight caught on his fangs and reflected off them- this was the moment that I fully realized that I was the mate of the most dangerous being that has ever and will ever grace the earth.

Not that I have anything against that- I already saw Klaus as mine and myself as his.

‘Give me a kiss?’ I answered flirtatiously and fluttered my eyelashes wildly at him, hoping to God that I didn’t look as ridiculous as I felt.

The dirty blonde hybrid lent down until we were eye level and he slowly- very slowly- moved his face toward mine, never taking his beautiful blue eyes of my green ones until our lips met in a sweet, chaste kiss.

As Klaus pulled away, he winked at me and smiled cheerfully.

‘Was that kiss to your satisfaction?’ He asked and I smiled back at him.

‘Yes, but can I have a little more when we get back to your house?’ I asked and grinned when he mock glared at me.

‘It’s not just my house you know, it’s your home too now.’ I blushed at that comment and smiled even more brightly.

It was a huge step for him to declare his house as ours- I knew. But I was happy that he was acknowledging our relationship, if you could call it that at this stage.

The hybrid released his hold on my hands and I let them fall to my sides as he pulled me into his arms again, ready to run to the Grill.

Just before he set off, he looked at me and winked. ‘I won’t be responsible for my actions if you nibble on my neck next time.’

I nodded with a mock-serious expression on my face and saluted him as best as I could from my position in bridal hold in his arms. ‘Yes sir! I understand, sir!’
Klaus glanced down at me.

‘You better, love, you better.’

And then he ran, and bloody hell- he was even faster than before.

My hair was tousled to hell and back when we finally arrived from the Grill and Klaus grinned cheekily.

‘I absolutely love your hair-do, love. Can you give me some pointers for my own?’ He imitated in a high woman’s voice and I glared at him.

I used my powers to make it lie flat and then grinned evilly at Klaus while making his blonde hair grow long until it reached his shoulders.

It was slightly wavy and glinted silver in the moonlight and I had to fist my hands to stop them from reaching out on their own accord and brushing a few strands from Klaus's cheek where they got caught.

The hybrid didn’t seem to mind at all as he swung his hair dramatically with one hand.

‘This reminds me of my Viking days, you know. Fabulous time.’

I snorted while making his hair shrink again, returning it to his normal length.

Lady Fate really loved me, placing me with the one person on earth that had the same sense of humor as me.

•••

Hey everyone,

This took a long time to update, and I apologise with absolutely no excuse.

This chapter that you just (hopefully) read is more of a filler chapter with a bit of fluffy-ness.

Yay for fluffy-ness!

Next chapter is going to have a lot of drama and action in it, with a little bit of romance, so stay tuned and I (hopefully) won't disappoint you!

Cheerio,

Constantinova :) xx