Chapter 17

Allrighty people,

I really don't have much to say except a massive thank-you to all of you who voted, commented anf favourited my story!

I hope y'all like this chapter!

This chapter is going to be back in the original point of view- Nina's Point of View. So don't get confused!

I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR MILA KUNIS.

•••

I just hoped she was going to like this sketch because this was the first gift I was to give her. I was an old-fashioned gentleman and knew that I couldn't just jump into a relationship with Nina, even though she was my mate. I was going to woo her and make her feel like she should feel- special and loved.

The courting of Nina had now officially begun.

•••

Kol and I had a great time, but it was time to return home, home to Klaus. I still couldn’t believe that I was moving in with him, it seemed unreal- like a dream that I was desperately clinging on to.

‘What are you thinking about?’ Kol asked and I answered truthfully.

‘This whole situation… it feels as if I’m dreaming. You know? I’m dreaming and I don’t want to wake up.’ I snorted at myself, I sounded like a lovesick school girl.

‘Must be a nice dream if I’m in it.’ The vampire winked at me and chuckled while turned down the road to the Mikaelson manor.

‘Yeah,’ I whispered, ‘Must be.’

We both got out of the car, I was a bit slower as a terrifying thought had slapped me in the face a moment ago.

What if I wasn’t experienced enough for Klaus? I’d never had a boyfriend before and I was sure that Klaus preferred mature women, not total green-behind-the-ears twenty-year olds.

I shook my head to get rid of the negative thoughts and helped Kol carry in the groceries even though he could have easily done it by himself.

As I stepped inside, I was swept off my feet and pulled into a tight and warm hug from Klaus. My cheeks were burning a bright red, but I didn’t care and nuzzled my face into his chest. I breathed in his scent and relaxed completely, the shopping bags slipping from my limb fingers and falling onto the floor. Thank God they only held Skittles and no glass bottles.

Soon I had to extract myself from Klaus’s addictive embrace to gain clear thoughts as my mind had filled with happiness and adoration.

I adored the most dangerous person to ever grace the earth.

Stranger things had happened.

Klaus apparently didn’t want to let me go, but he settled for putting one toned, muscled arm around my waist.

I caught the amused looks on Kol and Elijah’s faces and tried to hide my face with my long, chocolate hair as I picked up the groceries and carried them into the kitchen, Klaus’s hot arm still around my waist and giving me refuge from my own thoughts.